[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tv/ is suppose to be like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: 1461224340154.jpg (262 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
1461224340154.jpg
262 KB, 1200x960
/tv/ is suppose to be like this?
>>
Only 2 blacked threads? Something isn't right.
>>
>>503375
Suck shit.

<3, /diy/
>>
>>503375
you should ask gingermod
>>
>>503444
he lets /tv/ fall to shit on purpose. he and moot have been running /tv/ into the ground since at least 2011.

"swaglord" was soundly rejected by the regulars and he has been a fuming faggot ever since
>>
>>503375
Australian shitpost hours, mods were asleep at that time.
>>
>>503559
Its American NEETs unfortunately
>>
File: tv shitposting.png (328 KB, 1312x282) Image search: [Google]
tv shitposting.png
328 KB, 1312x282
just another day on /tv/ - television and film

internet "reviewers" and /pol/ shitposting are board related, but actors and actresses who star in television and film are bannable offences.
>>
*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT*
>>
>>503776
I really like the part where an 'e-celeb' talking about bestiality is somehow /tv/ related
>>
>>503776
If you told me that was /v/, I wouldn't have even thought of questioning it.
>>
>>503782
multiple reports and it still hasn't been deleted. meanwhile a thread about "Neon Demon" was deleted because an anon posted some pics of Elle Fanning ACTING IN THE MOVIE NEON DEMON
>>
>>503375
Wow... its almost like the gullible cucks that actually watch tv are fucking stupid or something. well, go drown your sorrows in cheeseburgers you fucking cows.
>>
File: 1458162396619.jpg (161 KB, 2018x1135) Image search: [Google]
1458162396619.jpg
161 KB, 2018x1135
>>503862
A smart phone counts as a television in this day and age, you nincompoop.
>>
>>503375
>low road
>>
File: tv is a fun board.png (583 KB, 1330x625) Image search: [Google]
tv is a fun board.png
583 KB, 1330x625
Now for tonight's episode of /tv/.

I particularly like how the thread about some youtuber fucking animals made it all the way to its bump limit.
>>
>>503375
So is that where the BRPT threads on [s4s] come from? Huh.
>>
>>503864
No?
>>
>>504143
>/blacked general/
Top fucking kek.
>>
>>504143
desu baka senpai
>>
>>504143
>>>/tv/68585456

apparently it is a daily thing for /tv/ now.

there is so much shitposting on /tv/ that it HAS to be intentional at this point.
>>
>>504143
baka desu senpai
>>
>>504515
>it HAS to be intentional at this point.
Unintentional shitposting exists?
>>
>>504143
whats wrong with your fonts
>>
>>504603
Futaba and Burichan all day ere day. No smoothing, too.
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 1080x1080
>not enjoying /tv/ 2016
>>
>>504579
i meant that the mod is allowing the shitposting to continue unchecked without deleting reported threads. there is a LOT of evidence of this.
>>
>>504515
>>504941
he's doing it on purpose

he deleted the thread AFTER they moved to another one. I think the janitor/mod was the OP
>>
File: cartoon shit on tv.png (199 KB, 823x349) Image search: [Google]
cartoon shit on tv.png
199 KB, 823x349
mod on /tv/ gives no shits

this cartoon garbage should have been deleted immediately, and nostalga critic thread is breaking global rule 11
>>
>>504947
he's an outlaw, he deletes stuff he doesn't like and not what's against the rules

http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/68613765
>>
>>504951
why is this guy allowed to continue shitting all over /tv/ and why has Hiro ignored /tv/ since promising to make some changes months ago?
>>
>>504952
see
>>503444
>>
>>504941

I guess it's back to r.eddit with you, eh?
>>
>>504970
and lo
>>
Find the leaked janitor irc logs
Ctrl F "/tv/" in the files and you'll understand everything
>>
>>503526
this
>>
>>504981
I wouldn't even know how to look for said logs. What would I discover, if I did exactly what you said?
>>
>>506958
Locations of all the secret janitor hotpocket stashes throughout the continental US and Eastern Europe
>>
>>503375
Don't worry, hiro will split the board into 2 so the cancer now has 2 homes it can spread over even more without any additional moderation!
>>
>>506958
>What would I discover
8gaggers spreading mspaint charts and fanfictions as proof of their social cruscade.
>>
>>506997
Stop with the damage control already you fucking retard. Ex-mods have released similar things in the past and it's consistent.
>>
I'm so fucking glad Baneposting is dying
>>
>>504947
>It's a Mr. Frensky
>>
>>503526
OMG WHY WONT U GUYS LET ME INTO UR EXCLUSIVE CLUB ARRRGHGHGH

:^)
>>
>>503375
More or less.

>>504947
Yes, of all the things posted on /tv/ constantly, those four threads are the problem. Are you one of those anons who goes into every anime thread made on /tv/ and gets into arguments that cover the entire length of the thread which can be summed up as 'Dude, I've seen like, 4 animes, it's all garbage, watch art like John Wick?'

>>507058
Bane posting was the last good joke to come out of /tv/. The boards history of Nolan dislike, back when that was actually a somewhat controversial thing, was a perfect ground for baneposting to take off from. It came from a recognizable source and served a clear purpose, to demonstrate how autistic Nolan is.

No 'meme' since has been remotely productive in any way, or even 1/10 as funny.
>>
>>507200
Personally I never understood disliking Nolan.
>>
>>507191
Methinks thou dost protest too much.
>>
>>507212
I kind of feel bad for him because half the reason I hate his work isn't his fault. The reverence that he gets from imdb-tier 'film-buffs' who don't know 'Birth of A Nation' from their own assholes is incredibly frustrating. People who've never read a book in the past 5 years praising Interstellar as an intelligent movie and great science-fiction, that kind of thing anally ragnaroks me.

But then there's the technical merits of his work. About all that you can say for Nolan is that technically, he's mostly competent. The plane scene in The Dark Knight Rises is a good piece of practical effects work. But then, what can we say about the rest of that scene that hasn't already been said? The scenario is nonsensical, the dialogue is stilted and unnatural at best and downright funnily stupid at worst, the performances are bizarre, there are so many oddities that show up again and again all over his work. I'd say that when it comes to getting fundamentally basic stuff wrong Nolan is worse than Lucas in the Star Wars prequels.

Now for a narrative analysis, let's look at Interstellar. What's the movie about? Really, in as broad terms as I wanted I couldn't give you an answer here. Interstellar is such an incoherent, contradictory mess of themes and messages that I have no idea what the fuck Nolan was getting at, and I imagine that he didn't either.
>is humanity inherently bad (dr. Mann (clever) turns on his colleagues)
>is humanity inherently good (our capacity for love gets us through anything)
>is humanity destined to leave earth (do not go gentle)
>does humanity deserve death/have to leave earth (why the fuck was murder-dust a plot element? aren't things like war or overpopulation issues in the future? would we be fine if it weren't for murder-dust?)

Even ignoring the narrative, what is there to Interstellar? Visuals lifted from 2001, a score lifted from Koyaanisquatsi, it's a shiny but boring exterior hiding an empty core, like all of Nolan's work.
>>
>>504143

baka desu senpai

test
>>
>>>/tv/68756408

literally a thread of gossip unrelated to television or film
>>
>>508521
it will only get worse with /film/
>>
>>503783
this, /v/ and /tv/ are like brothers when it comes to meme posting.
>>
>>504143
why don't you try re-arranging the catalog; sort by # of replies, for instance. It's pretty easy to ignore these terrible threads with <10 replies and they'll die that way.
In fact, if you're going to take the time to do a screen cap of /tv/ and bitch about it here on /qa/, capture the whole thing, at least.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.