[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people on 4chan say "Kill yourself"? Why not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
Why do people on 4chan say "Kill yourself"? Why not take some responsibility and say "I'll kill you"? Just makes you look like a coward if you can't dirty your own hands. You're no saint, so quit pretending you are.
>>
It's like telling someone to drive drunk or wave a gun at some cops.
If they actually do it, they're too dumb to live.
>>
>>499288
If they're too dumb to live, you should see it as your personal duty to rid the world of them.
>>
"Kill yourself." is just an edgy way of saying "I don't like you."
>>
>>499448
"I'm going to kill you." would be a much edgier way of saying it.
>>
>>499287
>"I'll kill you"
That's a terroristic threat that would violate global rule 1
>>
>>499459
By that logic, "kill yourself" also violates rule 1.
>>
>>499287
kiss your sister
>>
>>499292
>you should
No, stop right there
>>
>>499477
Why?
>>
File: peggy25049.png (264 KB, 328x355) Image search: [Google]
peggy25049.png
264 KB, 328x355
everyone should do what i say, i shouldn't have to do anything myself.
>>
>>499506
Going nowhere in life.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 750x600
>>499287
>>
>>499614
>actually posting a demotivator

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT.
>>
>>499617
anon sounds like u need to an hero
>>
File: 1405840619619,am.gif (2 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1405840619619,am.gif
2 MB, 360x203
>>
>>499479
If theyre smart enough to live, they wouldn't kill themselves.
>>
>>499287
OP an hero faggit
>>
>>499678
>>499890
Cowards.
>>
>>499462
I have heard that in some American jurisdictions you can be charged with attempted murder of yourself if you fail a suicide attempt.
>>
>>500111
You heard wrong. But I can't fault your for that, there's a big American misinformation campaign so that the other countries underestimate us. It's all setting up to rock North Korea's shit.
>>
>>500298
"Attempted suicide" is a crime in many states but not federally according to google and yahoo answers.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110622190135AA5GMPR
>>
>>499287
>>500104
Samefag
An hero
>>
>>500500
Coward (and fake milkless).
>>
>>499287
*tips fedora*

Good point my pseudo-intellectual friend.
>>
>>500518
Why are you such an idiot? You jaundiced jumped up, vercordiously pusillanimous piffle. Your vileseome existence nauseates me beyond compare. It is politically correct when discussing your faults to use certain words to denote your humanness above your disability. But in your case, there is nothing human. You are just challenged, you are just different. Given a choice of stepping in something nasty on the sidewalk, or bidding you good morning, I would happily choose the former. Single-handedly, you have wrenched all meaning out of life. Congratulations. As I write this I try vainly to think of something, anything, which redeems in some small way your utterly pointless existence. The only thing that comes to mind is that you have taught me hate. Pure, unmitigated hate. I have had fantasies about attacking you with a machete, but I dare not. I once cut up a starfish, which was so neurologically simple that each piece grew into a clone of the original. Your coleopteron brain no doubt shares certain appalling similarities with such creatures. You, misguided as you are, might be asking yourself what you have done to deserve such a letter as this. Your misdeeds and villainous vampings can be described in just two words: you exist. And believe me, there is no reason on earth why you should. How do you justify to yourself waking up each morning and ruining yet another day? If everything in this world has some purpose, some grand plan behind its existence, then yours surely is to show everything else, whether it be a slops bucket in a fried chicken stand, or the gunk behind the fridge, how fortunate it is not to be you. I have tried, but clearly, I have failed. I must stand firm to the realisation that mere words cannot express my utmost and profound contempt and loathing for your person, your being and your existence. You are a blight against nature.
>>
>>500515
Real milkless
An hero
>>
>>500524
Fake milkless: A coward.

The real milkless is two things.
1) Nice
2) Not a coward

He would not hesitate to kill you, if not for the fact that he is so nice.
>>
>>500526
>nice
I'm not always nice desu
I will check your singles though
Cause i'm that nice
Check em
>>
>>500540
You can't fool me with your not-niceness, false milkless.
>>
>>500541
The only false milkless is the tripfag
Check em
>>
>>500601
Check THIS. *grabs dick*
>>
>>500648
A-anon!
This is too lewd!
>>
>>500649
Oh, I'll show you lewd. *holds your hand and blushes*
>>
>>500662
Anon *turns red*
In front of everyone? That's embarrassing! But we can go somewhere e-else if you like...
>>
File: 1441747351112.jpg (182 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1441747351112.jpg
182 KB, 960x640
>Why do people on 4chan say "Kill yourself"? Why not take some responsibility and say "I'll kill you"? Just makes you look like a coward if you can't dirty your own hands. You're no saint, so quit pretending you are.
>>
>>499287
Because only a coward would commit suicide
>>
>>499287
kill yourself
>>
>>500302
It's a crime in some states but I'm not aware of any state where it is an 'attempted murder' charge.
>>
>>499287
Because I can't reach my hands through your screen and kill you myself.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>500820
That's just laziness. You don't even want to get your fat ass out of your chair and yet you want someone dead, wow.
>>
>>501586
That's why assassins and hit men are a thing.
>>
>>501589
And how are you supposed to afford them if you're too lazy to work and make some money? Durr. Fucking NEETs have absolutely no power to kill anyone.
>>
>>500730
I'll obliterate you bub.
**SNIKTT**
>>
>>501596
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npj5iSPMs3Q
>>
>>500820
Bene gesserit witch words don't work when written, you old ugly hag.
>>
File: ryuunosuke kappa.jpg (80 KB, 533x388) Image search: [Google]
ryuunosuke kappa.jpg
80 KB, 533x388
>>499287
We have become more evolved, according to Ryuunosuke Akutagawa. Words have power that we cannot comprehend before, as our main venue of communication is now electronic.
Who could have thought a 1920's Japanese short story would have such relevance in this day and age? The Kappa are materialistic, consumerist, hedonistic, secular, and most of all; vain. So vain that shame and suggestion of suicide often very leads to their death. That is the fruit of nihilistic consumerism and the loss of romance. We may not be as evolved as the kappa, but we are getting there sadly.
>>
>>499287
How am I supposed to kill someone who is anonymous?
>>
>>501932
Backtrace their IP.
>>
>This whole thread
kek
>>
>>502525
>This single post
*vomits*
>>
Any more cowards?
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.