[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>>/mlp/27077901 So why is it that bronies and other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 278x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 278x400
>>>/mlp/27077901

So why is it that bronies and other fandoms like them need to constantly "put their faith to the test" by seeking negative attention on other boards?

They love to talk about pissing people off but if you ask them why, suddenly they get very defensive and upset.

Why? Why would such especially thin-skinned people try to piss people off if they themselves get very upset when questioned why?

I try to ask them but as you can see, they are unable to answer. Instead they just get upset that somebody asked them to explain themselves.

Has anyone ever known a brony in real life to explain this oppositional behavior? What do they think they are proving?
>>
>>497280
I feel you there.
I tried doing this once to someone who I knew did this shit a lot, and he only replied with more reaction images, smug pepes or "this user is a skeleton".
>>
ask freud
>>
>>497280
I don't know why they do it, but a better question is why they are ALLOWED to do it. A thread like that should be instantly deleted and the poster banned, yet it has made it to 100+ posts and will probably find its way to the archive if we don't report it.
>>
dude it isn't as complex as you're making it out

>It's like you know you're very thin-skinned people and you're desperate to inflict some of the hurt you've felt your whole lives, onto somebody else for a change.
I mean, really? Jesus, fuck off
>>
>>497295
See that's a defensive reaction.

Seems very much so that bronies aren't able to command respect or positive attention. So they'll take the next best thing - negative attention.
>>
>>497280
Everyone in the thread is calling you a retard. I'm not sure what reaction you expect when you try to act like a freshman psych major on 4chan.
>>
>>497327
That's because bronies are thin-skinned manchildren who cannot adequately explain themselves
>>
>>497331
>I'm getting fucked with in a thread about fucking with people, why are they so mean?
Yeah. That's the problem.
>>
>>497280
Yeah why not.
>>
File: 1459469130190.png (623 KB, 766x386) Image search: [Google]
1459469130190.png
623 KB, 766x386
>A tear streams down his cheek as he presses the Update button again. He was determined not to lose against the brony menace that had been plaguing him for five years. Wiping his nose against his dry, sticky forearm, he updates the thread again. A (You) catches his eye. Someone has posted a picture of those dreaded faggot ponies again. A sob catches in his throat, followed by a high-pitched whine. Visions of those abominations came back to him. Nights of insomnia, self-harm, flashbacks, it all hurt him. Even though he was on medication to minimize the damage his PTSD was doing, every pony picture he saw hurt him. He went against the advice of his own doctor: "Stop using the computer". He didn't understand the war he was in: The war against bronies, and he would sacrifice himself to end the war.
>He stops himself from punching his cheek and gets down to work. As he clicks on each individual post number, another tear drops from his chin and onto his desk. Shakily, he tik-taks on the keyboard the words "Bronies, everyone". He longed for the days of an original comeback that wasn't projection or generalization, but the five years at war had taken a toll on his mind. He could hardly think straight. All that was on his mind was the war. He slowly lost weight, his vision diminished, and he sat, confined to his chair, for at least 12 hours a day. After six tries with the dreaded Captcha, he finally submits his post. He turns his chair around and stares at the framed photograph on the wall. The gold plating below, titled "Bronies, this is your mindset", reminded him of his idol, a man who had not given up the war.
>"Someday, we'll win," he whispers, touching the plating.
>>
>>497335
I don't think bronies are mean. I just don't think they're capable of introspection. Which is why they get so angry when they are asked why.
>>
>>497335
It's better than that actually
>Go to a thread about fucking with people
>"Y-you're all thin-skinned manchildren!"
>Gets insulted back
>W-why are all the bronies such meanies?! They won't answer my honest questions!!
>>
>>497340
>T-that's just a defensive reaction, completely different from mine!
>>
>>497340
Cool fan-fiction, lol

You can insult me all you like, I don't think it is unfair.

But for people who want to piss others off all the time, you sure can't take it.
I knew a couple of big fat guys who were like that - nobody liked them or took them seriously and they hated it. So they acted like huge antagonistic cunts because at least somebody would pay them some attention.
Maybe from his view and the view of bronies, it was less painful for him to control the terms of his social rejection by acting like a cunt, than to be your honest self and be rejected yet again.
>>
>>497358
I don't see anyone taking it badly at all. They're calling a retard a retard. Unless you think they'd be desperate for a retard's positive attention for some reason this seems perfectly in line with the traditional 4chan response.
>>
>>497280
I honestly just wanted to shitpost and summon the barney autist a few times
>>
>>497364
A few million times?

It never seems to get old for bronies, which is proof of their social stagnation.
>>
I think they're pretty well-behaved. Imagine what would happen if the weebs had a global rule against them.
>>
>>497311
I'm not a brony ya chucklefuck. Nice dubs tho
>>
>>497358
no this >>497338, this is cool fanfiction
>>
>>497373
I don't think there's a difference between "horsefucker" and "brony".
Thems just vanity labels.
>>
>>497375
I'm neither ya knob
>>
>>497280
nice days (time dubs too)
>>497283
nice gypsies, time dubs, and special digies woo
>>497284
nice orwells, and time nubs too
>>497285
nice cafes (almost a fools dubs in the time)
>>497295
nice windows
>>497311
oh my god nice dubs
>>497327
nice clubs
>>497331
nice eves
>>497335
nice supers
>>497336
nice precincts
>>497338
nice snub noses
>>497339
nice steps
>>497340
nice ounces
>>497346
nice chromosomes
>>497358
nice aztec misfortunes, and special digies too
>>497362
nice tvn launches
>>497364
nice nintendos
>>497370
nice that shows
>>497372
nice virgins
>>497373
nice winchesters, and time trips woo
>>497374
nice cyclones and special digies yay
>>497375
nice NEUs, and nice time fools dubs
>>497378
nice inverted fore!
>>
>>497280
The whole point of human existence is socialization you stupid fuck.
Didn't you watch Evangelion?
What the fuck, this post is so pseudo-intellectual and depressing, as is you know anything about what's outside your stupid fucking Community College classroom you absolute cunt.
So fucking dumb.
The reason people are on this path and on their phones is because they want to reach their goal of becoming more social and learning new things, trying new things, but instead you just pretend like it's you're only "escape from reality" to sit on your fat ass because somehow you are better than them.
Protip: You're not and you're an idiot for thinking so.
>>
>>497428
Again just autistic anger at quite a simple question.

Sure, socializing is important. But what bronies do isn't really socializing. It's more in the way of mutually self-serving circlejerking. An artificial in-group, like I said.
Real relationships aren't built on this kind of thing. "You like niche thing? I like niche thing too! BFF!"
People can tell that it's fake because of all the nasty drama within the fandom. That, and how common it is to hear from bronies that they never belonged anywhere or had friends - but now they have the fandom!

When I was younger once I saw a mentally ill man doing a puppet show in the street. I didn't realize he was mental until I stopped to watch and realized he was just jerking the ratty puppets around in his best imitation of what a puppet show should be. That's what bronies are to me - mentally ill adult men engaging in a puppet show for all to see.
>>
>>497441
that was a pasta you silly knob
>>
>>497285
>I don't know why they do it, but a better question is why they are ALLOWED to do it.

I don't about the moderation, but I get a kick outta watching barneyfag wrestle with the janitors. Seeing whether it's his shitposts or thinly veiled ponyshit being deleted first.
>>
>X anon started a thread with x image
>the pic doesn't have a pony
>people is posting because it's an interesting topic
>the Barney fag goes literary asperger "hur dur looks like ponez" reee
>At the end he did 45 replies because he keeps getting banned every time
>/mlp/ it's the problem

That faggot (probably the OP here) has been shitposting 24/7 for 6 fucking years, literary a retarded Canadian with cognition problems and lives with his parents, the Barneyfag is the real problem here
>>
>>497509
Literally a retarded Canadian who is apparently your nemesis?

People who are secure in their interests wouldn't get so shitted up with one fucking guy like you bronies are.

You act like you are trolling, but you never pass up an opportunity to get in an argument on /v/ with him. You can't help it. And yet you end up so mad you want him dead.

Literally you can't handle ONE GUY having a bad opinion of you. That is how psycho you are, that you can't deal with this one specials student.

Not to mention he used to be a brony. So really, all of these threads are just bronies behaving badly, like usual.

Is it really a surprise people hate bronies? Literally they can never see things from another's view because they're too angry and hurt and victimized.

Thanks bronies you've be such great community members. Can't understand why that global rule is there.
>>
Jesus, if you include this thread and the one on /mlp/ he's having meltdowns in 6 threads at once.
>>
>>497536
>>497536
(Hakusho)
>>
>>497528
>Not to mention he used to be a brony.

You could make a movie out of this; a gripping tale of the one autist where friendship wasn't magic.
>>
>>497528
He fuck up threads all day along, he was never a brony, he just shitpost 24/7 because someone like something that he doesn't like, he is the reason of the global rule 15, he spended 5 years doing just that

I find that quite stupid, being complete obsessed and turn your life around shitposting with something so stupid is pretty ridiculous
>>/v/334342810
>>
>>497557
The only threads he seems to post in are ones that are genuinely MLP posts designed to annoy people.

Bronies shoving MLP down everyone's throats isn't new behavior from bronies.

So no, I don't blame him. Not entirely - fact is, you bronies never, ever turn down an opportunity to get in a fight with him.

/v/ is capable of seeing that you're constantly seeking a fight with him. And the only people who care about him are thin-skinned bronies.
/v/ is always going to hate bronies because you have always acted like dicks, but it's something else altogether for you guys to be unable to deal with the opinion of ONE GUY on /v/.
>>
>>497570
I get it, you are him
I could make a 2000 characters point of why you are cancer but you have been doing this for 5 years long and you will not stop now

>>497537
Another one
>>>/v/334342351
>>
>>497331
So are most /a/utists, /pol/tards and /v/ermin.
It's pretty silly how these horsefuckers are acting, but it is also pretty fucking stupid that people are triggered- yes, fucking triggered- by pictures of cartoon horses.
>>
File: got_butthurt_and_memed_on.png (264 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
got_butthurt_and_memed_on.png
264 KB, 500x369
RIP OP
>>
literally stop
>>
Barneyfag has the ONE GUY argument now, despite the fact that people have been telling him for years that people want a free show from him.
>>
>>497441
If they're the mentally ill, you're the puppet
>>
You're generalizing
>>
>>497587
Well, it's a bit pathetic that you guys are this disturbed by one guy, isn't it?

You have a whole board for yourselves but you are so upset with /v/ and barneyfag that you can't leave it alone.
A whole board! And still you seek drama.

I mean way to justify rule 15. And you'll never win against barneyfag.
>>
File: haha u have some fun there m88.jpg (24 KB, 294x439) Image search: [Google]
haha u have some fun there m88.jpg
24 KB, 294x439
>>497603
>implying barneyfag will win against anything either
he's already lost
>>
>>497600
Not really, being an obnoxious tool isn't hard. Seems to come second nature to bronies.

Revealing though, that you think that is notable.
>haha, I manipulate you by being a fuckwit!
Is that the only way you could get your parents to notice you as a child? By acting out?
>>
>>497603
>all anime pictures should stay in /a/
>all animal pictures should stay on /an/
>all pokemon pictures should stay on /vp/
>all
well you get the point you autistic faget. you see what you want to see.[spoiler] barneyfag.[/spoiler]
>>
>>497605
That's the thing. You've both lost. And /v/ hates you more now because you couldn't stay above wrestling with a confirmed special ed student
>>
>>497603
I'm not disturbed. I'm amused. Stop trying to portray me getting a chuckle out of someone acting like a fool as something wrong with me.
>>
>>497608
/v/ doesn't give a shit.

In fact, no one really gives a shit aside from a handful of turbo autists.
>>
>>497607
Nobody who posts those images ever behaved poorly enough to get a global rule against them

And the proof of why it was needed is all here. You guys can't help yourselves with all the negative attention. You already know you're complete failures socially, and that's why your primary mode of socializing is being an antagonistic douche. Better to be hated than to be ignored right? Like all your peers did in school...
>>
>>497614
>>497614
You just described many groups on here, from smug anime girl posters to people who try to make Trump threads on literally every single board no matter how not related.

All deserve a global rule.
>>
>>497610
It's hard to believe you. Sometimes it seems like bronies aren't in on their own joke.
For jokes you sure end up in some furrowed brow battle of wits with him (special ed btw).
If it was really jokes you'd get tired of his genuine autism, but of course it's not jokes because bronies have a lot to prove and the proof is that you never stop.
>>
>>497614
>You already know you're complete failures socially, and that's why your primary mode of socializing is being an antagonistic douche
hello kettle.
>>
>>497614
Projection: The Post.
>>
>>497620
Pssst, I'm not socializing with you
>>
File: 38568.png (529 KB, 703x793) Image search: [Google]
38568.png
529 KB, 703x793
>>497623
you did. just now.
>>
why
>>
Why doesn't Barneyfag or whatever change his file name? Does he not realize that ban evasion is extremely obvious when you use the same filename every single time?
>>
>>497809
he has at least a thousand screencaps, you think he wants to go through that every time he shitposts?
>>
>>497382
l o l

o

l
>>
File: 1398111292612.png (39 KB, 344x517) Image search: [Google]
1398111292612.png
39 KB, 344x517
It's 2016 and ponies seem to only bother one person on 4chan and that person has a mental illness and too much free time
>>
>>497614
Are you just mad at yourself and lashing out at others online and projecting your own problems on to them? You seem to be completely unable to handle people not giving you their respect to the point where you're constantly condemning them for it every chance you get. And all these defensive reactions to it are just making it all worse.

You really should go outside and try to interact with others more. I know you're a complete social failure so you'll probably just fail again, but that might help you learn to emphasize and understand other's points of view more. These threads and others like it really just demonstrate your deep-seated personal issues.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.