[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please for the love of god remove /wwe/ from /asp/, we were told
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (606 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
606 KB, 640x1136
Please for the love of god remove /wwe/ from /asp/, we were told this would last for a month. It is not working
>>
Sorry more people don't skateboard or play with toy guns in public.

Our name is in the board. It was Hiros gift to /wwe/. Get cucked.
>>
>>490867
wouldn't you rather just have /wwe/ rather than clogging up someone else's board you massive faggot
>>
>>490874
Naw, I like your board just fine, thanks.

AWWWWWW ANON

DONT YOU DARE BE SOUR

CLAP FOR YOUR WORLD FAMOUT /WWE/

AND FEEEEEL THE POWAH

ITS OUR FUCKING BOARD, YES IT IS
>>
delete /wwe/
>>
>>490885
Well reason complaint, faggot. Thanks for playing.

Christ, "delete /wwe/" is becoming the new "delete /pol/". Ain't gonna happen /asp/ie
>>
>>490843
Interesting how /wwe/ fags are just as obnoxious as the cancer of /v/.
>>
Who gives a fuck about /asp/? It should just be deleted and give the wrestlies a /wooo/
>>
>>490902
More so, at least /v/ is fast enough that real discussion doesn't get bumped
>>
>>490885
/wwe/ will always find somewhere to go. You can't delete them, you can only contain them
>>
its like u guys dont even know why /asp/ was created jeez
>>
>>490867
>>490882
Get back to watching pretend-fight fatboy.
>>
>>491090
I will. And then I'll go to /asp/ to talk about whether or not Brock is autistic while your 5 post three day old fencing general gets pruned. :-)
>>
>>491162
What a horrible life; your body is shit, your hobby is shit, and your community is shit.
>>
>>491217
Stay mad, /asp/ie. Maybe you need a big old bowl of Booty-O's. They make sure you ain't booty. ;-)
>>
Why wasn't wrestling a part of /asp/ when it was created?
Wrestling is the very definition of an alternative sport.
>>
>>491269
It's literally fictional entertainment. Therefore, it belongs on /tv/.
>>
>>491264
Get an age-appropriate hobby senpai, like mma, it has real fighting and better "storylines".
>>
>>491290
Hiro disagreed. During the switch, he was told it needed to be moved to either /tv/ or /asp/. He

1. Chose to move it off /sp/ to /asp/
2. Told us we did not have constrain ourselves to generals
3. Gave us explicit permission for Divas threads
4. Said we didn't need a /wwe/ board because there was more than enough room on /asp/
5. And this is the most imporatn one you butthurt faggots always over look: he changed the name of the board to include the word "Wrestling" and put a banner that said discussion of WWE belonged in /asp/

You aren't getting your board back. Hiro explicitly gave it to us. Sorry. If you're upset more people want to talk about wrestling than whatever bullshit faggot hobby you want to talk about, try to move it to another board.

Air soft can go to /toy/
MMA can go to /sp/ (they have television shows and are regulated by the sporting commission in each state)
Fight clothes and gloves can go to /fa/ or /fit/
Boxing can go to /sp/
Skateboarding...they can stay if they want. The skateboarders actually have a sense of humor most of the time. And we try to leave them alone. But, they can go to /toy/ too if they want since a skateboard is a toy.
Bodyweight belongs on /fit/
HEMA can go to /int/

There. You're welcome. Nice quiet boards for you to talk about your bullshit hobby no one likes without having to be fucking triggered by discussions about something more people actually like. You're welcome.
>>
>>491310
>your bullshit hobby no one likes
>bullshit faggot hobby
holy fuck why are you on this site jesus

letrally off le pour-soi de toi, kouhai
>>
File: 1459172853020.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1459172853020.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>491313
Hey, it's not my fault people think fencing or akido or air soft or whatever you like is a shitty faggot hobby! Like better stuff, senpai!
>>
>>491290
Yes, but it's more of an alternative sport than fictional entertainment.
A movie about wrestling would belong on /tv/.
>>
>>491323
kill yourself
>>
File: 1442633046923.png (307 KB, 381x569) Image search: [Google]
1442633046923.png
307 KB, 381x569
>>491345
>>
>>491310
> Nice quiet boards for you to talk about your bullshit hobby no one likes
>literally got kicked off a board because there hobby is that shit.
My sides!
>>
>>490874
>another fandom board
>>
>>491333
Literally none of the /wwe/ retards actually wrestle. /asp/ is for people who do sports.
>>
>>490843
>we were told this would last for a month
That is total bullshit. You're stooping low enough to try and fool Hiro by making up mod quotes. Beyond pathetic.
>>
>>491333
>Yes, but it's more of an alternative sport than fictional entertainment.
no you moron, its not one over the other. its both an alternative sport AND fictional entertainment.
the stunts take athleticism and skill to execute properly, which is why it has merit as an alternative sport.

still its cringe worthy and i hope to god any adult man who watches it to kill himself
>>
>>491785
who the fuck said anything about mod quotes you moron, this was the general board consensus
>>
>>491781
air soft and ice skating aren't sports any more than WWW's self-proclaimed "sports entertainment" is.

stop pretending
>>
>>491883

Air soft and ice skating are sports, they are competitive activities, pro wrestling is a scripted tv show for entertainment
>>
>>490843
There is literally no moderation going on and allowing WWE resulted in a constant spam of memes. If you check /asp/'s catalog you will see nothing but shitposting threads, wwe memes threads with 3 replies, memes thread that constantly get reposted, and absolutely no moderation.
It is not possible anymore to discuss alternative sports on /asp/ the way it used to be, because when those threads aren't spammed to death with WWE memes, they will be burried by the WWE spam.

Make them have ONE general and make them stick to it, and please for fuck's sake put mods on this board.
>>
There is NOTHING wrong with wrestling on /asp/, it's mods not deleting shitposting and duplicate threads that's the problem
>>
>>491053
^^^
>>
>>492159
> dont post wrestling on the wrestling board

>>491781
> asp is for people that do sports
Because you say it is?
I love this meme, show me where it says that in the rules
>>
I wouldn't give a fuck about /wwe/ if they were contained but they have millions of shit post threads that add nothing to the discussion of their sport (if you can even call it that). It's just blatantly shitty moderation. Give them their own fucking board. It would make everyone happier.
>>
>>493950
Nah.we are happy where we are thanks

Cheers for keeping our board warm for us though mr outlaw pew pew fag
>>
>>493953
BEGGING you to have sex
>>
>complain about the shitposts on /asp/
> the /wwe/ faggots that do the shitpost come in and shit post the entire thread

it's like their too dumb to realise they're not making any sort of good argument for themselves
>>
>>493953
I'm not involved in the drama but why wouldn't you want your own board? You seem active enough for it.
>>
>>493886
>>>491781
>> asp is for people that do sports
>Because you say it is?
>I love this meme, show me where it says that in the rules

That's the difference between /asp/ and /sp/. /sp/ is for people who watch sports. /asp/ is for people who play them. /tv/ is for people who watch scripted dramas.
>>
>>493966

What is this stupid meme?

Only a virgin would think that if only someone would touch his knobbly, misshapen penis, he'd suddenly stop caring about anything else and his character would instantly transform.
>>
>>496194
BEGGING
>>
its this what /mu/ felt like when kpop threads got moved there?
>>
>>494170
It's like you're too dumb to realize that this isn't /q/.

Wait a second, it IS because you're too dumb to realize that this isn't /q/!
>>
>>496309
Wrestling was put into /asp/ because a bunch of people whined real loud about it in /qa/, so sometimes it works.
>>
>>496193
Again, show me where it says that in the rules
Or did you just pull it out your arse along with your stepdads wristwatch?

Fuck off back to your virginduel thread /asp/ie
>>
>>494170
> their
> calls other dumb
> thinks crying on the crybaby board will do anything
El oh el
>>
>>497107

http://www.4chan.org/rules#asp

1. This board is for discussion of sports other than the major professional sports. This includes topics such as skydiving, surfing, skateboarding, rock-climbing, bungee-jumping, BMX, wrestling, paintball and other "extreme" sports.
2. Discussions about professional sports teams, leagues, and athletes should be posted to /sp/. Discussions about eSports should be posted to /vg/.

Huh. That's funny. If WWE were a sport, then you'd be posting discussions about "professional sports teams, leagues, and athletes" when you talk about your WWE actors, wouldn't you? That would mean you should go to /sp/.

Oh, but wait. They kicked you out. I guess you go nowhere.

You didn't actually read the rules did you?
>>
>>496301
/kpop/ is relegated to one general

a lot of people are generally still fanny flustered about it though
>>
>>497110
u'd be suprise
>>
>>497217
So where does it say asp is for people that participate in their 'sport' ?

Still waiting
>>
>>497564
18+
>>
All you had to do was leave their general alone, now 99% of the board is wrestling
>>
>>497956
Try posting about what you like then
>>
>>497564

Daily Reminder:

>http://www.4chan.org/rules#asp

>1. This board is for discussion of sports other than the major professional sports. This includes topics such as skydiving, surfing, skateboarding, rock-climbing, bungee-jumping, BMX, wrestling, paintball and other "extreme" sports.

>2. Discussions about professional sports teams, leagues, and athletes should be posted to /sp/. Discussions about eSports should be posted to /vg/.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional_wrestling

>"Professional wrestling (colloquially abbreviated to pro wrestling or wrestling) is an athletic form of entertainment..."

WWE fans have a choice to make: If WWE isn't really a sport, they're in violation of rule 1 for discussing something that isn't a sport and belong in /tv/. If WWE is really a sport, they're in violation of rule 2 for discussing professionals and belong in /sp/.

The name of the board is "Alternative Sports & Wrestling," not "Alternative Sports & WWE." If your only argument is the name you have no argument.

Respond. And cite where /asp/ was given to you. Surely it's in some official 4chan document, right?
>>
File: file.png (73 KB, 1420x404) Image search: [Google]
file.png
73 KB, 1420x404
>>498265
Here you go, you autistic fuck
>>
>>498333

Who wrote that? Who can post there?

It needs to go in the rules if it's a rule.
>>
>>498805
Only admin can post on the blotter. Stop being so damn autistic
https://www.4chan.org/blotter
>>
>>498933

And he's the only admin?

Incidentally, what exactly do you think "autistic" means? It doesn't mean that. Forget whatever you thought and go read a book. You learned that word wrong.
>>
>>498966
>being this autistic
>>
>>491269
/asp/ was created for it but the mod liked it and didn't like being put on the little brother board so he let them keep making threads on /sp/. it was always on both boards but hiro finally got it off /sp/ completely
>>
>>496310
it was whined about on /sp/ not /qa/
>>
>>498966
>>498805
>>498265
> being this BTFO
Holy shit el oh el
>>
ROB
VAN
DAM
>>
Theses guys are worst than /mlp/ and they have their own board what the fuck.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.