[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the longest running general in 4chan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 3478234789.png (57 KB, 869x209) Image search: [Google]
3478234789.png
57 KB, 869x209
What is the longest running general in 4chan?
>>
File: 1459900945501.png (24 KB, 954x539) Image search: [Google]
1459900945501.png
24 KB, 954x539
We've had a general train running on your mom since 2005.
>>
>>489053
Why are frogposters so unfunny.
>>
>>489051
LOL
Filename General
YLYL
Rule34

And 4chan really needs to implement /co/s practice more of just getting rid of generals once they obviously ran their course of topical discussion.
>>
>>489056
I mean, an official general. and I'm not talking about drawfag general or something like that. I mean, a fandom, the result of a product of entertainment n stuff like that.
>>
>>489053
>frogposter: yes I w-would like a massage pls
OP's mom: you want special service?
>frogposter: s-sorry what is special service?
OP's mom: you give $100 me love you long time
>frogposter: u-u-uh i don't know
OP's mom: i make you feel reeeel good
>frogposter: uh-uh-ah
OP's mom: come on okay $80
>frogposter: I-I'm sorry, I think I have to go
OP's mom: you no want?
>frogposter: I have to go now bye
>>
>>489054
But this >>489063 is hilarious, right?
>>
>>489088
You're a wise guy
>>
File: boys.png (69 KB, 400x251) Image search: [Google]
boys.png
69 KB, 400x251
>>489054
>>489063
Fuck off
>>
>>489060
>I mean, an official general
They are, retard.
A general is any cyclic thread on the same theme.
>>
Generals were moot's greatest mistake.
>>
>>489060
>official general
What does that even fucking mean?
>>
>>489184
Created by mods.
>>
/nrl/
>>
>>489213
No such thing.
>>
>>489051
didn't /ksg/ have a shitload more threads and lose count at one point? what was the count before that?
>>
>>489060
>>489213
If we're going by that narrow set of circumstances then mlpg was forced by the mods, later forced to /mlp/, and has been pretty much nonstop since 2010. Other older boards made to contain something may have a longer running one.
>>
>>489308
no, pokemon generals were actually the first generals on this site. They were constantly on /v/ until they got their own board. And they were on /v/ as ACTUAL generals, just like the ones you see on /vg/ today.
I am not a pokemon player, but if they still have nuzlock challenge threads on /vp/, that would make it official.
>>
>>489362
>>>/vp/25842586
yep, on the first page too.

I'm going to stick with this being the oldest continuous general on 4chan.
>>
>>489056
I wouldn't called YLYL a general, it's like a meme thread.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.