[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been here for about 2-3 years. >inb4: newfag! The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1456699142853.jpg (42 KB, 571x459) Image search: [Google]
1456699142853.jpg
42 KB, 571x459
I've been here for about 2-3 years.
>inb4: newfag!
The site lost all its novelty for me about a year after coming here, how the fuck do some people go so long without getting tired of it all? The discussion boards are exactly like every other site except with more shitposting, so why is 4chan seen as so special?
>>
>>488185
at least you inb4'd correctly so i don't feel the need to say it.
anyway, you're still here, at least in some capacity. why are you still here. the answer, at least for a bunch of people, is likely the same
me? i've never been able to leave this place. i don't have a job or any hobbies that take up a considerable amount of time, so even when i do try and leave this place, i just end up getting bored and comming back here a week later.
>>
>>488185
The only people who think its "special" are people who don't ever come here, like lazy reporters writing click bait articles on /b/'s latest antics.

>>488204
It is never correct for the OP to inb4.
>>
you see one amazing post once and a while that makes it worth it
>>
Bye OP
>>
>>488185
It was better in the old days, that's all there is to it.

Internet access generally skewed toward the wealthy and well educated. There were also less people around so there was a better sense of unity.

Now? Masses of poor and ignorant people.
>>
saged because icbf to bump

>>488185
OP, first of all op cant inb4, so you're still a newfag unlike what
>>488204
was saying.

Also nobody really uses exclamation points unless they are shitposting. But to people like me and others, 4chan just never stops with the memes. It's a place to argue yourself senseless with random other faggots for no reason other than to see who gets baited first. It's fun, it's nonsensical, and it has nearly nonexistent moderation.

Also, I've been here for so long, participated in so many raids, and have done so much shit because of this site, it's almost like a part of me now.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.