[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3 questions IF YOU CAN TAKE IT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: abstractish.png (4 KB, 689x820) Image search: [Google]
abstractish.png
4 KB, 689x820
>1
Do the mods actually pick up some sort of notification when someone spams MODS MODS MODS?
>2
Around what time was the /b/ wordfilter that used ROODYPOO, CANDYASS and the like?
>3
Does this board really not need a sticky to filter out FAQs?
>>
File: 1360722921837.jpg (22 KB, 185x279) Image search: [Google]
1360722921837.jpg
22 KB, 185x279
>>488110
1. Probably but nobody will ever have definitive proof of it

2. The last time was 2012. Here are the ones that were active then:
Moot = missingno
4Chan = newt gingrich
penis = PENIS
vagina = VAGINA
mods = the people’s champions
faggot = candy-ass
nigger = roody-poo
brony = jabronis
bronies = jabronis
pony = newt gingrich
ponies = steve jobs

The time before that was 2008 or 09 but my memory is fuzzy on that. Might have been around the time of chanology and boxxy being new.

3. What would you consider to be a frequently asked question on /qa/? The only ones I can think of off the top of my head is "Are the ads on the archive pages really malware?" and "What new board will be made next?"

4. dumb minimalist frogposter
>>
>>488115
>4. dumb minimalist frogposter
my favorite pepe image is the one that looks like a rothko. only acceptable one tbqh
>>
>>488115
>4chan = newt gingrich
>pony = newt gingrich
4chan = pony??
>>
File: Newt-Gingrich-9311969-3-402.jpg (56 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
Newt-Gingrich-9311969-3-402.jpg
56 KB, 402x402
>>488120
>>
>>488115
Hey, do you know if any earlier wordfilters lasted as long as the ones we have know? It's been FOUR fucking months, that must be a new record.
>>
>>488110
Remember we used to have our own sticky that we bumped to the front page manually?
>>
>>488127
The wordfilter on the number 7 --> over 9000 lasted a long time as I remember it. Also boat ---> lazer (from that itty bitty boat meme) That was just one of a group of them back then I think
I don't think I ever knew all of them. I think that was from the spring of '06 well into the winter, maybe even '07
>>
>>488110
No, I'd imagine that's what reports are for.
>>
>>488140
That was before hiro called the gnus to stomp all over what once was.
>>
>1
No, and people who do it have freely admitted to trying to troll
>2
All I remember is it was after I started browsing. I'm not good with noting dates
>3
It does. If less necessary stickies can be on other boards, this one should have one.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.