[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I join the IRC that the mods and janitors use? I heard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
How do I join the IRC that the mods and janitors use? I heard that its open for anyone to join
>>
>>488090
There is no point, you can only lurk and they will kick you out eventually.
>>
Is complaining about mods a bannable offense on /qa/?

I just got warned and I need an excuse to vent.
>>
>>488093
Just show me how to join faggit, I already know they are like highschool clique. I just want a peak at what goes on is all
>>
File: 1459384254526.gif (2 MB, 308x279) Image search: [Google]
1459384254526.gif
2 MB, 308x279
>>488090
4chan has a public IRC channel #4chan. The mod/janitor channel is +k protected.
>>
>>488095
If that was bannable on /qa/ then /qa/ would be slower than /3/. I really don't think it is but I'm not a mod.

But posing the IRC channel in public might possibly be.
>>
>>488096
You might as well ask for >>>/j/ screenshots with redactions. Those would be more informative.
>>
>>488093
They insist you be able to go on it for a Janitor application to be accepted if you don't have Skype, genius. Some of us are curious enough to lurk, regardless.
>>
>>488100
Not really, I've looked for those and found surprisingly little.
>>
>>488248
They mean you are supposed to be able to use IRC.
>>
So lame how Ryuko wears that awesome jacket in like two episodes tops. Just boring old Senketsu most of the time.
>>
What do you expect to see, OP?
>>
>>488254
...You say that as if it invalidates my post somehow...
>>
I assume once you become a janitor, you can join the IRC.
>>
>>488306
The Janitor application requires you to be able to use IRC. It doesn't say that the channel is open for anyone to join. The channel is password protected (+k) and you don't know the password. So yes, it did invalidate your post, you're just too stupid to understand how it did.

To repeat it again because you didn't catch it the first four times people told you, no, you can't lurk the Janitor IRC unless you're a Janitor. You heard wrong.
>>
>>488327
Im OP, and that guy wasn't even me. After the first person said I couldn't lurk their secret club unless I was a janitor I fucked off and went to bed. Don't know who the other asshole is
>>
>>488327
Well fuck you too, buddy.

>To repeat it again because you didn't catch it the first four times people told you, no, you can't lurk the Janitor IRC unless you're a Janitor. You heard wrong.

No, nobody actually said that in this thread at all, dumbshit.
>>
File: 1439077721971.png (68 KB, 344x512) Image search: [Google]
1439077721971.png
68 KB, 344x512
>>488090
Kyousougiga's OP is fucking sick
>>488269
It would have been cool if they did vary her appearance around a bit more, senketsu 90% of the time did get boring. I always remembered the ED of the very last episode because you got to actually see the characters in cute normalfag clothes for a change.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.