[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 289 seconds to give me one good reason why we shouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 11
File: salaam.png (95 KB, 430x363) Image search: [Google]
salaam.png
95 KB, 430x363
You have 289 seconds to give me one good reason why we shouldn't have an Islam board.

>PROTIP: you can't
>>
islam is bad
>>
>>487835
jesus christ, Hajji, give it a rest. The other threads haven't even left page 10 yet.
>>480529
>>482877

I don't know what ruse brigade you are from but you guys are overdoing it.
>>
>>487838
No, it isn't.

>>487840
If there's demand, that doesn't mean it's a conspiracy. Shut up and grow up.
>>
>>487842
>If there's demand, that doesn't mean it's a conspiracy. Shut up and grow up.
Yeah okay Anon sure, because suddenly there are more than 2 people clamoring for an islam board when it's never happened before. Are you being serious? This is either a really amateur trolling schtick or else you're part of some larger GoatSec/GNAA raid, possibly even unwittingly.
>>
>>487844
Stop being so butthurt over something that won't even affect you, no one's gonna force you to go to the Islam board. I pity you.
>>
>>487849
I hate to break it to you, even pretending for a moment that you're asking in earnest for an islam board, but there isn't going to be an Islam board just like there isn't going to be a Christianity board. They won't even make a general religion board despite having been asked for years and years.

Which begs the question again... Why would you make even this thread when there are already 2 other identical ones in the catalog? What are you genuinely trying to accomplish? Because it seems pretty obvious that making repeated threads on /qa/ isn't a good way to do that.
>>
>>487835
>You have 289 seconds
Will your bomb go off then, or what?
>>
Terrorism is illegal in the USA, you know.
Also, spamming /qa/ won't add a goat-fucker religion, Mohammed.
>>
this is my favorite /qa/ meme
>>
File: unimpressed.jpg (68 KB, 752x499) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed.jpg
68 KB, 752x499
>>487966
>islam == terrorism
>>
>mfw Hiro reads this and thinks that this is something people really want

/rop/ soon?
>>
>>487835
I dont need to give you shit, coz its literally never gonna happen.
>>
File: lol.jpg (41 KB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
41 KB, 640x352
>>487855

>he believes western media

The average Christian is way more violent than the average Muslim, m8.

America "the great" literally slaughtered the Middle East with warmongering and training radicals and sending them guns.

Inform yourself before you Shrek yourself.
>>
>>487994
>brown people don't have agency so nothing that happens in the middle east can be their fault
>>
>>487994
>America "the great" literally slaughtered the Middle East with warmongering

No.
>>
>>487996
>>488001

>end of WWII
>christians and muslims have been coexisting in peace in ME for centuries now
>US disrupts that by creating the artificial state of Israel
>cold war
>US arms and trains literally the worst people in the Middle East just because they were anti-communists
>those folks eventually rise to power and form the radical terrorists groups that we know today, namely Al Qaeda, Al Nusra, ISIS, etc.
>America and NATO destabilize the Middle East by taking down Saddam, Qaddafi and Assad
>power vacuum enables terrorists groups
>terrorists kill mostly muslims
>"durr, it's the mudslimes' fault!"

You should have stayed in school.
>>
>>488005
I'm glad you agree that brown people are incapable of agency, for a moment there I feared you might be thinking of them as people.
>>
File: clawhauser.png (660 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
clawhauser.png
660 KB, 560x560
>>488005
>expecting informed opinions on 4chan
>>
>>488010
>replying to yourself
>>
>>488008

Is that supposed to be funny?

Because racism isn't funny.
>>
>>488005
>christians and muslims have been coexisting in peace in ME for centuries now
LOL, no.

>US disrupts that by creating the artificial state of Israel
Re-creating, Israel existed long before the arab goat-fuckers left the desert.

>US arms and trains literally the worst people in the Middle East just because they were anti-communists
That's good, communism is a threat to the free world.

>America and NATO destabilize the Middle East by taking down Saddam, Qaddafi and Assad
Tyrants who slaughtered their own people and invaded neighbouring countries

>"durr, it's the mudslimes' fault!"
Yes, it's their fault.
>>
>>488013
It's the only way you can logically conclude that the people in any given region bear no responsibility for the way it ends up.
>>
File: CKypQeCUcAAHYvM.png (180 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
CKypQeCUcAAHYvM.png
180 KB, 600x700
>>488014
>defending israel
>>
>>488016

Nice strawman.

>>488014

>LOL, no.

I am Lebanese, I think I would know.

>Re-creating, Israel existed long before the arab goat-fuckers left the desert.

Israel hadn't existed for centuries when Arabs came. Why do you keep embarrassing yourself by showing how ignorant you are?

>Tyrants

>Assad
>Tyrant

How's that western media indoctrination working out for ya?

Here's a source straight from the Middle East, and a Christian one at that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlRfACY4pow

>Yes, it's their fault.

No, it's yours. Stop being butthurt about it and pointing fingers and admit it.
>>
>>488014
>>488016

Samefag.
>>
>>488022
>Nice strawman.
Literally everywhere in the world that isn't Europe has been fucked by "the West," but the Middle East is still terrible above and beyond all the other areas that have been fucked by the West.
>>
FUCK OFF YOU ALREADY MADE 3 THREADS ABOUT THIS BEFORE

REPORT AND SAGE

FUCK YOU /pol/cuck
>>
>>488027
>>488010
>>488005
samefag
>>
REPORT AND FUCKING SAGE

FUCK OFF BACK TO /pol/
>>
>>488031
What in kek's name makes you think this guy is from /pol/?
>>
>>488032

>dat damage control
>>
>>488031
>>488033
The autism is strong with this one.
>>
>>488022
Jews were there before the Arabs, as you said yourself.

And about Assad, well he might not have been as bad as Saddam and Qaddafi. Still bad though.

Without America the Middle east would very likely be united under one leader, a pan-Arabian super-state. That would be extremely dangerous for Europe.
Islam is a religion of war and conquest. Europe would fall quickly.
>>
>>488034
It's obvious he's here just to piss people off and have a covert muslim hate thread in /qa/

Why the fuck would a muslim browse this site? Why can't he go to 8ch they have an islam board there? Why not go to reddit.com/r/islam

He's a troll faggot you can see by how hostile he is with his replies and how he keeps spamming this same shitty thread
>>
>>488042
>Why the fuck would a muslim browse this site?
There are a lot of muslims out there who like to watch anime despite how haram it is, you never know.
>>
8ch /islam/

https://reddit.com/r/islam
>>
>>488041

>implying the jews of today are the same jews of the bible

Different people, different religion, different everything.

>Assad was bad

Assad is literally the only reason why there isn't a Christian genocide in Syria right now.

>Without America the Middle east would very likely be united under one leader, a pan-Arabian super-state. That would be extremely dangerous for Europe.

Go to bed, Netanyahu.

>Islam is a religion of war and conquest. Europe would fall quickly.

Islam is a religion just like any other. War and conquest are human nature. Europeans ravage and conquer as well. Step down from that imaginary moral high ground.
>>
>>488041

Because America is doing one hell of a job of preventing islamic superstates in Turkey and Saudi Arabia, right?
>>
>>488051
Those states are about as "super" as Italy.
>>
>>488045
anime is fine but literally nobody would ask for an islam board

nobody has asked for one except this same faggot who showed up a week ago spamming his gay threads

if islam is so popular that muslims want a board for it surely there must be some huge super active forums about islam somewhere? there aren't
>>
REPORT AND FUCKING SAAAGE

>>
DUUUUUUDE. WE'RE, LIKE, IN COLLEGE NOW AND YOU'RE STILL A VIRGIN?? HAHAHAHAHHAAHAH!! DUUUUDE!!!! I'M EMBARRASSED TO BE YOU'RE FRIEND BROOO!! WE HAAAVE TO GET YOU LAAAAID!!! WE'RE GOING TO DRINK AND PARRRTY TILL THAT HAPPENS YO!!
*In Too Deep by Sum 41 starts playing*
*Montage of college-aged american students partying, drinking and making out with girls
*Protagonist sees beautiful girl by herself on the dancefloor*
*Slow generic "love at first sight" music starts playing*
DUUUUDE, THAT'S, LIKE, ALEXIS YO. SHE'S THE MOST POOOOPULARRR GIRLLLL IN COOOLLEGE. YOU'RE WAAAAAY OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE BROOOOO
*Rest of film revolves around hapless protagonist trying to win over beautiful girl's heart*
>>
I DO THAT OCCASIONALLY —I STILL DO NOT HAVE ALL THE CARDS THAT I WANT.

I MISS PLAYING "YUGIOH"; THE LAST TIME THAT I PLAYED WAS THE YEAR TWOTHOUSAND FOUR, WHEN I WAS FOURTEEN YEARS OF AGE, AND IT WAS NOT THE SAME AS THE YEAR BEFORE THAT, WHEN THE "YUGIOHGEIST" REACHED THE APEX OF ITS INTENSITY.

IN THE SUMMER OF THE YEAR TWOTHOUSAND THREE, AT THE BEGINNING OF THE END, VIRTUALLY EVERY TEENAGER, AND PRETEENAGER, PLAYED "YUGIOH", AND ALL ROAMED AROUND; ONE COULD CHALLENGE A VIRTUAL "STRANGER" TO A DUEL, AND ONE WOULD PLAY, IN FRONT AN EXCITED AUDIENCE OF OTHER PRETEENAGERS, AND TEENAGERS, IN THE MIDST OF A COMMONLY SHARED FEELING OF FRATERNITY.

AS THE OUGHTIES PROGRESSED, AND THE ZEITGEIST KEPT MOVING WEST, THE DECLINE OF THAT MICROCULTURE COINCIDED WITH THE ANTAPEX OF THE ENTHUSIASTIC COLLECTIVE SPIRIT OF THE EARLY OUGHTIES, AND THE PSYCHOLOGICAL END OF CHILDHOOD FOR MOST THE INVOLVED PERSONS INVOLVED WITH "YUGIOH"; THE FEELING OF FRATERNITY WAS APPARENTLY ABRUPTLY REPLACED WITH THE SAME SUSPICION & SLIGHT HOSTILITY WITH WHICH ADULTS TREAT EACH OTHER, ESPECIALLY AMONG "STRANGERS", AND ONE JUST GRADUALLY STOPPED PLAYING LESS, UNTIL THERE WAS NOONE THAT LIKED IT, OR NOONE THAT REMEMBERED HOW TO PLAY; THERE WAS NOONE WITH WHOM TO PLAY.

I KEEP THE "HEART OF THE GAME" LATENT WITHIN MY SOUL.
>>
>>488047
They most likely are. The modern "assyrians" on the other hand... those people are not descendants of the ancient assyrians.

A united arab world is what you people want. You want a caliphate, how can you site here and deny that?
A union between Syria and Egypt existed in the past, the United Arab Republic. Something like this could happen again.

The arab world MUST not be allowed to unite, that would lead to the destruction of Europe.
>>
>>488057
>>488060
>>488061

See >>487849
>>
Does anyone hate memes as much as i do? i know i sound like a bitter old man, but sure i use to do it but got over it after a year or so, it was that you dun goofd that made me say fuck it leave /b/, when chan culture became public in 2011 i could understand as it was all new to many, but it just seems to be getting progressively worse over time, i remember seeing the first rekt thread on here, i thought nothing of it, until i saw youtube comments with rekt, i then realized some kid who still lurks /b came here and said it, doesn't matter if it was slightly funny at first like doge, or not funny whatsoever like ayy lmao or the newest one, dank memes.. it just gets overused to the shit, even the term meme has been raped, i just can't get my head around it, like these generic terms like lel, top kek or le instead of the, are these kids seeing this shit and thinking, well everyone else is saying it, therefor i must also say it to fit in? or saying it just to be ironic (i don't get this whole saying shit just to be ironic thing) i had to explain to my brother that a meme has to be a well known picture, not just any random picture with text and tell him meme history as even though it hasn't been long, nobody seems to remember trollface was called coolface, and he had never even seen the original 4 panel fuuu guy comics, just those redtit ripoffs..
>>
>>488064
suck my cock
>>
>>488062

>pale ashkenazim born in poland
>believe in a sacred book written hundreds of years after the coming of Jesus and the destruction of the second temple: the Talmud
>speak a different language
>have different religious practices
>duurrr they totally are

You're either a jew yourself or very ignorant.
>>
>>488062

Because bombing the shit out of the Middle East and creating thousands of refugees that end up flooding Europe is working just great to protect Europe, right?
>>
>I only listen to REAL music. Kanye West, FKA Twigs, Kendrick Lamar, Beyonce, Earl Sweatshirt, Flying Lotus, The Weeknd, Drake, DOOM, Beyonce, Deangelo, the list goes on
>I follow pop culture. I watch the grammys. I watch the VMAs. I love live tweeting about both
>I listen to both mainstream music AND indie! I'm a new breed of cultured
>I love tweeting about the NBA. Did you all see the NBA All Star game? Check out this meme of a NBA star! he be like
>Beyonce be like
>Jay-Z be like
>Nicki Minaj be like
>KENDRICKS NEW SINGLE JUST DROPPED FUCK.
>Yeezy season approaching
>ROUNDTABLE ABOUT THE NEW RHIANNA SINGLE. this is everything
>Check out this meme I made, it references Drake and a new movie that just came out
>Bae. Keep calm and smoke a blunt. Emojis. I embrace memes and trends. But post-ironically.
>Ironic 90s nostalgia t-shirts bae. jurassic park t-shirt!
>le smash mouth, nickleback, guy fieri. LMAOOOO. WHITE PEOPLE THO
>um white people fucked up again. like, good job everyone. great job society. baka desu. old white man yells at cloud. *white person sees a cracker* white person "same" desu. literally same. literally me every day of my life bae. um, good job white people. poor little white opressed guy! BOOHOO!
>iggy azelia and robin thicke are literally the most problematic musicians ever
>WOW. I want my girlfriend to hear Deangelos voice while we have sex.
>People of Colour >>>> White People. boohoo white people, youre life is sooo tough. redirect to /pol/
>pitchfork.com, stereogum, tumblr, instagram, jezebel, nba.com, grantland, I'm in the know
>I ALSO LISTEN TO SWANS THO. IM CULTURED THO
>I ironically purchased a Fetty Wap and Rae Sremmurd record. THIS IS EVERYTHING desu
>I EMBRACE THIS GENERATION!!!
>#readyforhillary #orblackcanidate #stopwhitepeople #tbhcrew
>>
>>488066
You sound frustrated.
>>
Godspeed You! Black Emperor more like Dogshit you black emo
>>
>>487835
4chan gets enough shit for killing people. The last thing we need is a board for killing people.
>>
>>488068
The jews were kicked out by the Romans, went into exile and refused to integrate with the cultures they came into contact with. The jews are extremely xenophobic and keep to themselves, so I don't see why you have a hard time believing that modern jews are descendants of the ancient jews.

And I'm not a jew, but like a rational person I obviously prefer them over muslims.
>>
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little scuttlebug? I’ll have you know I teleported to the top of my PU's in Mario 64, and I’ve been involved in numerous half-presses on A-Button, and I have over 300K confirmed speed. I am trained in PU teleporting and I’m the top scuttlebug raiser in the entire speedbuilding world. You are nothing to me but just another exploit. I will wipe you the fuck out with PU's the likes of which has never been seen before in this Hazy Maze, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the QPU? Think again, bug. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of speedbuilders across the USA and your home is being spawned right now so you better prepare for the stomp, maggot. The stomp that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, buggy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can teleport over 7 parellel universes, and that’s just with no A presses. Not only am I extensively trained in misalignment, but I have access to the A button of the N64 controller and I will use it to its full extent to stomp your miserable ass off the face of the cave, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” jump was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking ground. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn scuttlebug. I will stomp all over you and you will misalign in it. You’re fucking dead, buggy.
>>
REMOVE CRYSTAL GEM remove crystal gem you are worst gem. you are the gem clod idiot you are the clod smell. return to Beach City. to our Beach City cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,Rose Quartz we will never forgeve you. Quartz rascal FUck but fuck asshole crystal gem stink Beahc City lapis lapis..fusion gem genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead fusion..ahahahahahCRYSTAL GEM WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget Homeworld Rebellion .fusion we kill the king , Crystal gems return to your precious earth….hahahahaha idiot fusion and clod gem smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE CRYSTAL GEM FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. jasper+peridot+lapis+yelow diamond=kill Beach City…you will Homeworld Rebellion/ peridorito alive in Homeworld, peridorito making album of homewold . fast rap peridorito homeworld. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of peridorito… you are ppoor stink clod… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt yellow diamond alive numbr one #1 in homeworld ….fuck the beahc City ,..FUCKk ashol crystal gems no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. yellow diamond aliv and real strong wizard kill all the earth Gem farm aminal with rap magic now we the homewold rule .ape of the zoo presidant rose quarz fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and crystal gem wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. homeworls greattst countrey
>>
kids are fucking dumb. i remember in 7th grade i was in my language class and this kid went to the bathroom. five minutes later he came out smiling and giggling. he told his friend that he saw semen on the ground and since we were all hormonial teenagers the rumor spread like wildfire with everybody in the class. so all the boys one by one tried to go into the bathroom and the teacher who by now was suspicious since all of a sudden all the boys wanted to go in the bathroom and once they went in they all came out in 30 seconds laughing and giggling. the teacher told all the boys to stop going to the bathroom and all the girls were all curious about the jizz on the floor because they've never seen any (at least i'd hope not). anyways i wait until everybody calmed down and the teacher started letting kids go back to the bathroom. i'm curious because i wonder what type of horny middle schooler would've been so desperate for a jackoff session to do it in a filthy school bathroom. so i go in and turns out it wasn't jizz. it was a piece of fucking string cheese from the lunch room.
>>
*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...
>>
Trap...Every time I see a trap thread, I just shake my head and laugh.You severely damaged losers are literally the Bronies of /b/. You know, that sub-group of 4chan kids who obsess over the preschool girl show My Little Pony? You probably don't know since all of you pathetic losers are far too busy fapping to cross dressers.

Why on earth would a group of you no-lives cling heavily to something as sad as this? Is there some sort of mental sickness in you guys? Did you not have a childhood? Do you not have a grasp on reality? How can you allow yourselves to deteriorate to this? At first, I figured it was one lonely kid making these threads and bumping all day while crying in the basement for being such a useless waste of life... but then, I realized this isn't one kid doing this. There are at least fifteen of you in these threads that are getting hard over men(you think they're women with cocks, but the sane know this is genetically impossible.). There isn't any doubt that all of you autists are fat, out of shape, and friendless.
>>
>>488082
That's a pure nazi-delusion.
>>
Because Hiro doesn't like it.
>>
Because having a board dedicated to one religion is stupid
>>
>>488041

That is prejudiced.
>>
>>488578
fuck off gayman
>>
>>488062

>blurring the distinction between Arabs and Muslims

Reminder that most Muslims are not Arab and that many Arabs are Christian.
>>
>>488062

>we can unite
>but they can't

I guess empathy and self-awareness aren't really your strengths.
>>
Islam is a violent religion plus it prohibits more or less everything 4chan likes to practice.
>>
>>487835
Religion is cancer.
>>
>>488656

Everything you said is true of Christianity, Judaism and pretty much most religions as well.

>>488661

[TIPPING INTENSIFIES]
>>
>>488662
Modern Christian are too busy not giving a fuck about their own religion to do bombing.
Modern Jews are too busy counting their money and scam people to think about using artillery.

And a religion board would be the most cancerous on 4ch. No-one wants it.>>488662
>>
>>488662
Maybe that's why there isn't a Christianity or Judaism board.
>>
>>487835
Go to bed, Soros
>>487978
yes, and?
>>
>>488662
>[TIPPING INTENSIFIES]
When was the last time a millinery was responsible for the mass slaughter of people?

Religion is cancer.
Fuck off back to 1603 if you want that in your life.
>>
File: implying.jpg (14 KB, 205x256) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
14 KB, 205x256
>>488667
>Modern Jews are too busy counting their money and scam people to think about using artillery.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
>>
>>488653
Islam is basically the tribal religion of the Arabs.
Muhammed invented this religion as a way of uniting the infighting Arab tribes. He was a warlord and quickly started his conquests after he united the Arabs.
Islam is a religion of war and territorial conquests, that's why it's so funny when they claim it's a religion of peace.
>>
FUCK OFF RELIGIONFAGS
4CHAN IS ATHEIST
>>
>>488690
The six day war was pretty great. It wasn't the complete blow-out it's usually billed as, but it's still massively impressive.

>>488889
I've always found it hilarious that they're the one religion that took up that moniker. I think the sheer division from reality it takes to believe that is why the term took off so well.
>>
File: charity.png (98 KB, 589x375) Image search: [Google]
charity.png
98 KB, 589x375
>>489171
>>488889

>le mooslems r ebil meem XDDDD

Can this meme please end?
>>
>>487835
>what is /b/

>>489386
>my only experience with islamic believers is based on what I read on the internet.
>>
>>489396

>>my only experience with islamic believers is based on Fox News

I actually have met several Muslim people, newfriend, and have some Muslim friends too.
>>
>>489386
Your point is?

They have to give out charity (to other muslims of course), otherwise they'll go to hell. It's part of their religion, they're not doing it because they genuinely care about the poor.
>>
File: 127469-EbOgflIJqXbAf3__VV_4hw.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
127469-EbOgflIJqXbAf3__VV_4hw.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
How does the fact that this mudslime shitskin here has done more to fight radicalism, violence and terror than all whites combined will ever do make you feel, islamophobes?
>>
>>489636
Why don't you go ask a board with a high percentage of islamophobes like >>>/pol/ instead of shitting up the meta board with your ideological BS?
>>
>>488662
>Everything you said is true of Christianity, Judaism and pretty much most religions as well.
Except they don't do violent things to people who go against morals, shit like throwing them off a roof and stoning.

Meanwhile the majority of Islamic countries still do this shit.
>>
File: 1396965845216.jpg (92 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1396965845216.jpg
92 KB, 300x300
>>488989
>hai gusie im 4chans spokesperson lol XD
>>
STOP BUMPING THIS SHIT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE

YOU'VE MADE 3 FUCKING THREADS

FUCK OFF BACK TO /pol/
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.