[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw weebs believe this site still belongs to them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 494048401.jpg (61 KB, 670x465) Image search: [Google]
494048401.jpg
61 KB, 670x465
>mfw weebs believe this site still belongs to them
>>
>>487405
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>487405
This site belongs to faggots. Every interest has faggots, and they come here to fag about it.
>>
>>487405
The site belongs to Hiro and as an actual japanese man I'm not sure he counts as a weeb.
>>
>>487405

>he's still upset the mods wont do exactly what he wants and ban anime from /pol/

I know it's you. Fuck off.
>>
>>487405

nice false flag
>>
File: trump_snake.png (787 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
trump_snake.png
787 KB, 1280x720
>>487738
This.

I see these shills/redditors trying to instigate fights between /pol/ and /a/ when in reality the two boards should be allies. /pol/ out of all boards should understand that anime is an important part of 4chan's cultural heritage and it won't go away ever. Wanting to remove anime from 4chan is like wanting to replace Christianity with Islam in Europe.
>>
moot is long gone, but the weebs keep thinking that what he said still matters. Unless he said something that doesn't fit in with their narrative.

"Said people are complete wastes of human life" /moot on weebs, 2003

"...a complete anime faggot" /moots opinion about BarnacleEd
>>487430
>>
File: 1437262834084.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1437262834084.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
>>487833
Even /a/ hates those type of people he was talking about, you retarded faggot. He posted that on the ANIME sub-forum of Something Awful.

You are really new, aren't you? At least try to assimilate instead of acting like a shitskin Muslim immigrant.
>>
>>487817
You do know that Christianity is just an oriental mystic sect, not a religion that developed naturally in Europe? This stupid religion is NOT what we Europeans naturally believe, it was forced upon us.
>>
>>487848
Christianity has molded European culture in numerous ways. It is a part of it, like it or not. Islam can become a part of it too, give it a few hundred years, but I don't think we want that to happen, do we?
>>
>>487856
Christianity has just held back European culture. The only thing it gave us was the church buildings.
>>
>>487867
>this is what fedora tippers believe
>>
>>487880
What exactly has Christianity given us, except the church buildings? Please tell me.
>>
>>487885
Many laws and morals
Cultural foundations
Lot of art apart from churches
>>
>>487885
The New World. Christianity was big on eliminating heathens.
Everything else that anon mentioned are entirely unimportant. What did Christianity give Europeans? World conquest.
>>
>>487891
Yeah, I can agree with that to some extent.
>>
File: 1446442059258.png (479 KB, 1712x1744) Image search: [Google]
1446442059258.png
479 KB, 1712x1744
>Mfw /pol/ still believes Trump has a chance against Shillary
>>
/pol/ is like 90% weebs though.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.