[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can something please be done about the GCCX general on /vr/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Famicom-Controllers.jpg (3 MB, 3760x2480) Image search: [Google]
Famicom-Controllers.jpg
3 MB, 3760x2480
Can something please be done about the GCCX general on /vr/. Several reasons.
1. /vg/ was made for generals
2. It's technically a general for a television show
3. The threads contain very little actual discussion of the show or retro games. Most of it is autism fueled shitposting, some sort of e-drama, as generals usually tend to be (hence why they should be put on a containment board like /vg/)
>>
Sounds like you'd be well-served by a board where... you could have containment threads easily. And then you could hide those very threads.

It's too bad there's no rule where these threads you don't like aren't singular and last for a long time.
>>
>>487364 (OP)
I don't see a question in your post. So thread can be closed.
[SPOILER]also: no[/SPOILER]
>>
JD = pathetic faggot
>>
>>487364
>my attempts at destroying the thread by constant shitposting are getting deleted by the mods
>better go to /qa/ to complain about it

The only one who is shitposting is you. For over THREE YEARS. You need to get a life.
>>
>>487460
I believe this is due to Abunai sucking chorizo.
>>
On the subject of these threads, could a mod come by and ban JD again? He's back to shitposting non-stop again.
>>
>>487997
>my attempts at destroying my encoding nemesis are going unnoticed by the mods
>better claim all my shitposts are in fact by him and prevent fans groups having access to episodes

Over three years and still the same routine. Which retro YouTube e-celeb channel are you trying to shill for?
>>
>>488287
>The mods aren't already aware of by bullshit, so maybe I can lie about the situation and they'll believe me!
You aren't fooling anyone JD.
>>
>>488584
You're way too obvious.

>maybe if I can't get the threads erased I can at least stop fansub groups from having new episodes

You're the one who is fooling no one. Your name is Shitposter and it's your bullshit of which everyone is aware.
>>
>>487391
>Can something please be done about the GCCX general on /vr/

This is a question retarded know it all
>>
>>489018
How will you deflect your unchecked aggression against people onto your "JD" scapegoat when it's clear you've taken offense as the Shitposter OP?
>>
>>489018
Questions end with a questionmark ("?").
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.