[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You must wait longer before deleting this post. This is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1459695503786.jpg (46 KB, 766x460) Image search: [Google]
1459695503786.jpg
46 KB, 766x460
>You must wait longer before deleting this post.

This is the worst feature ever.
>>
>>487252
Blame people who would bump threads from the last pages and then delete their posts to save thread space, and people who would delete posts and blame it on mods.
>>
think about your posts for a little while before pressing 'post' bucko
>>
>>487253

>instead of sowing the seed of doubt that a user deleted his own thread, mods are the only ones to blame when a legit thread is deleted rallying the users to a hate fest

I don't think that's much of an improvement
>>
>>487271
They were not only deleting their own posts, but their entire threads to rally hate fests. Also who cares if the users hate the mods for legit reasons? Mods = fags, but a bunch of non-mods trying to make people scared to post because they fear they'll be deleted and banned is worse.
>>
>>487276
>make people scared to post

The type of people that get scared to post are the type we should actively be discouraging posting.
>>
>>487253
none of that is prevented by making you wait 30 seconds longer to delete it
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.