[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to the watchlist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: shot-20160404-1941-gveraw.jpg (106 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
shot-20160404-1941-gveraw.jpg
106 KB, 1280x1280
Since the april fools thing I don't have a watchlist window anymore. And neither do I get the 4chan clickable icon at the start of a thread to add it to the watchlist. How dafuq can I keep up with all the shit threads I'm following??
>>
>>487129
Can you show a screenshot of what your setting look like?
>>
>>487131
jeesus I'm a d*mb c*nt I missed those check boxes in the settings
thanks a lot m8!
i was getting desperate
>>
im actually having trouble with mine too
some of the threads only show up on the watcher sometimes, and other times they dont
>>
>>487413
This happens to me sometimes too. It was like sometimes my thread watcher disappeared when I was in the catalog but then when I went into threads it came back. There seems to be 2 different versions of the board settings depending on what 4chan page you are looking at. I don't want to reset my cookies because of all the shit I have in my thread watcher. lel
>>
>>487437
yeah its pretty annoying to have to come to certain boards to see a certain version of my list
weird that some /x/ threads are on one and some are on the other..no idea why its splitting them like that
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.