[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well? Are you going to apply?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 1572x124) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 1572x124
Well? Are you going to apply?
>>
Depends, how much does that position pay?
>>
>>486838
12 hot pockets an hour
>>
I am considering it, but depends on the salary.
>>
I have nothing better to do so I may as well once the server goes back online.
>>
>>486844
>server goes back online

w-what?
>>
>>486847
The main .org website is completely down for me.
>>
File: image.png (83 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
83 KB, 300x300
>>486839
Pic
>>486838
>>486842
Nothing. It's a volunteer role. Your payment consists in the satisfactions of kicking fucktards to the curb.
>>
File: neirver lel.png (201 KB, 512x539) Image search: [Google]
neirver lel.png
201 KB, 512x539
>>486863
>Your payment consists in the satisfactions of kicking fucktards to the curb.

>tfw if you get janni job you can finally kick Derp to the curb whenever you want
>>
>>486868
No, you can't. Only the mods can ban.
>>
File: iron lel.jpg (565 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
iron lel.jpg
565 KB, 1462x1462
>>486871
>i can keep deleting derps posts over and over again
>>
i would but the thought of having to ban some autist that only gets attention from shit posting on here makes me feel bad
>>
If you didn't already know, you are now aware that mods can see your post history.

I think you have a better chance of getting the job if you have a good post history for your IP address and don't ever get warned or banned. If you're the type that ban evades a lot I'm not sure you'd receive the same consideration as someone with a spotless post history that hardly ever resets their router/modem.
>>
>>486835
I would like to but it's too many hoops to jump through just to get western shit deleted off of /d/ without reporting them.

I guess I'll just stick to that and hope /d/'s new janis actually do their jobs.

Any other board I'd want to jani for doesn't need me
>/a/
Well moderated as is
>/v/
Has problems moderation cannot solve
>/r9k/
Doesn't need it
>/ck/
Cucked
>>
>>487010
if you don't apply for janitor than who is gonna fix up all the shit here
>>
So in theory, how long can I get away with deleting the posts of tripfags who have no reason to use them under the guise of rule 6, if I became a jannie?
>>
>>487105
anon, everyone hates tripfags....

probably 2 months or something
>>
>>487007
No wonder moderation is mostly shit, they can't find anyone good.
>>
>>486835
if i could fix /vg/ i would
>>
>>486835
Will I at least get a 4chan pass freely, though? My ISP is range-banned.
>>
'no'
>>
>>487138
and anyone that does complain about the current state of 4chan gets a warning or ban so it's not like the mods are looking for someone good anyway
>>
I applied but I've been banned for shit posting before so I hope I still have a chance then again I'd like to see a user who hasn't shit posted on 4chan.
>>
>>487244
same
>>
>>487010
>/r9k/
>doesn't need it
>>
I want to apply just to remove saucefags off /a/ since the current janis and mods never do it anymore, but I know I'd abuse my power to no end so I won't apply.
>>
>>487393
Just apply anyways. You can't be worse than what currently happens and worst case you just get kicked off being a janitor after a week-month.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.