[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have been feeling super ashamed of posting pics of my wife
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: sad_keanu.jpg (33 KB, 307x409) Image search: [Google]
sad_keanu.jpg
33 KB, 307x409
I have been feeling super ashamed of posting pics of my wife on here a few months ago. I haven't posted them in a long time, but the thought of them getting out really stresses me out. They're super explicit.

At the time I was drinking and smoking a lot and our marriage was in a bad place. Now i'm sober and thinking about what I did makes me feel so shitty.

It freaks me out thinking about some faggot recognizing her and then being a fucking cunt and doing the whole shaming thing.

I blurred her face in all the pics, but some blur isn't as good as it could have been.

I never posted her name or location. Am i freaking myself out for nothing?

I posted around 70 times, including repeat images.

Is there a way to blacklist the images somehow?
>>
>>486709
No, there isn't a way to blacklist the images unless you're Jennifer Lawrence's lawyer team.

It's better to regret something you have done rather than regret something you haven't.
>>
>>486719
there's not removal process without getting lawyers involved?
>>
Attempting to do so will draw more attention to her.

>>486732
You need more than JUST lawyers.

>Am i freaking myself out for nothing?
How many of your frends are "I RECOGNIZE THAT DICK" autist powered?
>>
Where did you post the pics? Keep in mind that they might have been snatched up by archives.
>>
>>486801
they definitely are archived. I found them. That made me freak out more.
>>
>>486802
I think you can ask the archives to remove the pics.
And you do realize that many people probably saved the pics when you posted them?
>>
>>486806
archivers are more concerning to me because they allow image hash searching.

Personal saves i'm not concerned about because they're mostly just fapping to the pics.

mods on fgts.jp are soooo unresponsive. They don't respond to anyone it seems. It's super frustrating
>>
>>486799
I know what you mean. It would have to be a fucking amazing coincidence that some random anon would see a random repost of her image and ID her.

The thing that freaks me out is the archives. If you have one image, you can search for it across all archived boards and find related images. That's what freaks me out. I just learned that ability existed a few days ago.
>>
>>486817
>>486808

I've got an idea, Get something obvious from a long way from where you live, say a cricket bat, and a manchester united jersey if you live in Arizona, for example, and have that in the background of more noods you happen to release.

Package the thing as a complete set. and post it all again.

Yes. My plan is to have you post more naked pictures of your wife, to disguise who and where you live.
>>
>>486824
i don't want to post more pics of her. And, even if i wanted to, i can't take any new photos of her because we're separated now.
>>
>>486732
There's no way even WITH lawyers involved. The laws of thermodynamics say that information spreads over time, and the internet is exhibit A. They will likely be out there, circulating forever, until the demise of human civilization.

And even then, aliens might snag a copy or two.

Let this be a lesson to you, anon.
>>
>>486732
Nigga, the takedown page is a joke. Threads are already dead when you finished making a DMCA, and to make a DMCA you need a lawyer.
>>
>>486894
if there was a black list of images then that would be useful. I agree with you on the takedown on 4chan, not real point.
>>
>>486924
Blacklisting images are also a joke, because you can simple put some filters and the whole hash will change.
>>
>>486935
yeah or simply cropping it works too.

I guess i just have to hope that 4chan continues to be flooded with OC and that the attention span of anons is short. Her photos are out there, and i can't change that. I regret it, but it happened and if those photos ever come back to bite me, i'll have to take responsibility.

It's hard to accept something i cannot change.

Realistically though, the chances are pretty small of someone being able to ID her. Considering all the photos that pop up everyday, the fact her images were blurred, no info about her was given and 4chan's community is global.

I still feel like shit though and that's something i'll have to live with.
>>
>>486962
Well considering you came to post here about it you've probably gotten more people curious and increased the likelihood that they'll find and ID the images. So considering you got no helpful answers out of this, you likely only made things worse by creating this thread.
>>
>>486827
>because we're separated now.
Tell her to get back together with you or you'll reveal her identity in the photos and post even more.

If you don't want to get back together then who fucking cares?
>>
are you the ex of that dumb bitch who made that other thread whining about revenge nude threads on /b/ by any chance?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.