[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I do once I hate going on every board?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 45___oddwpeT.jpg (42 KB, 450x536) Image search: [Google]
45___oddwpeT.jpg
42 KB, 450x536
What do I do once I hate going on every board?
>>
https://warosu.org/lit/thread/S5713955#p5714513
>>
>>486457
Cycle back to the one you started hating first
>>
>>486457
Stay on you country's general on /int/
>>
>>486457
Shitpost
>>
Leave, why is this even worth asking
>>
File: 1429360221584.png (545 KB, 628x468) Image search: [Google]
1429360221584.png
545 KB, 628x468
>>486626
>Leave
What does that even mean?
>>
>>486626
I've been here since I was 11. I'm turning 20 this year.
This is all I know, I can't just up and leave
>>
>>486457
You're here now, aren't you?
>>
>>486691
Drown yourself in a bathtub, faggot
>>
File: 86416984684684.jpg (46 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
86416984684684.jpg
46 KB, 500x360
>>486686
16~28才
Would have been more productive if I had spent the time in prison. What a way to waste the prime of life.

A few years ago on /jp/ I remember a thread with anons talking about an exit strategy which involved siphoning your time into smaller and slower chans till you end up basically lingering for an hour or two a week reading through old geocities blogs by mangaka and writers who have long since abandoned then. By that point you will have mostly weaned yourself off the Internet for all forms of human contact, forcing you to seek interaction with real people. Then you build up the courage to jump in front of an express train and finally escape the cycle of suffering for good.
>>
>>486718
That's pretty gay senpai. Like smoking weed out of a penis shaped bong while listening to power metal while wearing nothing but stripy socks.
>>
>>486753
Enjoy your life.
>>
>>486718
>reading through old geocities blogs by mangaka and writers who have long since abandoned then
>forcing you to seek interaction with real people
What's the point of doing that if you'll never met the people that created those blogs.
>>
File: 1430342926519.jpg (808 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
1430342926519.jpg
808 KB, 1000x562
>>486860
>What's the point of doing that if you'll never met the people that created those blogs.
To steep the progression of real despair, anon.
The reason people get caught up in places like 4chan forever is because there is enough constant predictable interaction with users that acts like a snare to get you hooked when you try to leave.
You need to hit rock bottom for real change can occur, and once you do, something needs to smash you back down again to get rid of the last of that false self confidence. It's the only way to break the cycle and reach 幻想郷。

Do you think you can just walk out of the rabbit hole?
>>
Take a break. I stopped coming here for a couple months and now posting is a fun and joyous experience again. I assume this will fade within 24 hours, but then I'll just take another break. And the cycle will never end.
>>
You leave for good. You can finally escape from this hell and not look back. Don't cry for us we're already dead.
>>
>>487353
>Take a break. I stopped coming here for a couple months
You can only say that because you haven't dedicated most of your life spending time on 4chan on a daily basis.

It doesn't work like that.

>>487409
>You can finally escape from this hell and not look back.
Only way out for good involves exit wounds. There is no looking back, or forward for that matter, after that.
>>
>>486457
good question
>>
shitpost. it's time to shitpost
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.