[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Was My Thread Deleted?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: hank.jpg (5 KB, 164x228) Image search: [Google]
hank.jpg
5 KB, 164x228
http://desustorage.org/a/thread/139528260/#139528260
>>
>>486409
>All images and resulting discussion should pertain to anime or manga.
>>
>>486409
Guess.
>>
>>486411
It does. Certainly a lot more than some of the threads going currently, that just have the loosest/most shallow connection to anime/manga.

Mine absolutely did, and anyone with any ability to think even slightly abstractly could see that.
>>
>>486418
>It does.
King of the Hill is not anime, faggot.
>>
>>486419
>thinking the pic related matters at all

Did you even read the OP?
>>
>>486422
>All images
>>
>>486426
>accuses anon of not reading something carefully
>missed something this obvious
well... shit

I mean still are the mods not aware of the dank meme "KOTH IS GREATEST anime!".

T-that could justify using a dank hank pic
>>
>>486428
well thanks for being man enough to admit you were wrong.

That's a rare thing on this site.
>>
My turn:
>WAAAH WOI MUH TREDU DUN GOT DELETE http://desustorage.org/a/thread/131025976/
>>
>>486411
Okay, explain this:
>>>/a/139535586
Or this:
>>>/a/139516752
Or this:
>>>/a/139523398
Or this:
>>>/a/139530526
Or this:
>>>/a/139523309

I won't hold my breath.
>>
/a/ has been long dead.

Honestly, the only reason I still use this site is for /po/ and /toy/. I check /a/ and /b/ occasionally and am always disappointed. I check out some of the other boards from time to time and while some of them are better, they just don't hold any long term interest.
>>
>>486419
Well it isn't a live action television drama, shit for brains.
>>
>>486507
What does the existence of other threads have anything to do with your thread, OP? Go to hell.
>>
>>486507
Literally becoming the next /v/.
>>
>>487038
I'm not actually the one who posted that but I stand by what that guy posted and it does matter, because the discussion is if my thread meets a certain standard of being -on-topic and if most of that shit is good enough than mine certainly is.
>>
>>487076
Threads slip through the cracks, Anon.

Also DJT I agree but clearly the mods don't.
>>
>>486409

Reading that thread gave me cancer.
It's not really your fault, though. The mods just didnt feel like deleting 65% of the thread.
>>
>>486507
>>>/a/139535586
DJT is a net positive influence on the board, considering how pertinent the Japanese language is to being an anime fan.

>>>/a/139516752
Another extremely useful thread for anyone interested in anime and looking to collect merch.

>>>/a/139523398
>>>/a/139530526
>>>/a/139523309
These are all shitposts though and should be deleted. The last one at least tried to be anime related.
>>
More importantly, explain why this thread got deleted.

https://desustorage.org/qa/thread/483219/
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.