[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are K-pop generals allowed on /mu/? They literally don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1458787921638.webm (3 MB, 608x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458787921638.webm
3 MB, 608x1080
Why are K-pop generals allowed on /mu/?

They literally don't discuss music in them, it's just flat out sharing pictures and webms of cute Korean girls and nothing else. Anytime you try post something about the actual music in the threads you're just ignored.

Shouldn't these threads just be moved to /s/ or something?
>>
>>486298
honestly, and I say that as critic to the kpop thing as a whole, pretty girl dancing suggestively and being "cute" is pretty much the main point of kpop and the reason people likes it.
Unfortunately they also sings so it does classify as music (and music videos).
>>
>>486298
Agreed.
Another reason why a waifu board would be viable, because now the board is tolerating a /wpop/ general which so fucking blatantly not about music nor is it a quility thread.
>>
>>486298
they get deleted and then that one retard makes 50 threads at a time and changes his ip with every single post to ban evade so its nearly impossible to deal with
>>
>>486298
and they have threads on multiple board including trash and /hr/ and sometimes /s/ as well so thats even more reason for it to be moved
>>
>>486298
In my opinion /kpg/ is /mu/'s most cancerous general.

>>486979
/kpg/ on /trash/ is better-suited.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.