[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>someone replies to you >it's some variation of "kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1452645859894.jpg (39 KB, 636x651) Image search: [Google]
1452645859894.jpg
39 KB, 636x651
>someone replies to you
>it's some variation of "kill yourself"
>>
>>486205
It'd probably be for the good of this board if you ended your suffering.
>>
>>486222

>le funiie "doing what the OP is complaining abt" meem xDD
>>
>>486234
>That hilarious typing as if you wre an underage Redditor meme
Also, my capcha includes a sign with the name of the small town my post-office is in. Interesting.
>>
>>486205
>>486234
Both of you should take a long walk off a short pier.
>>
>>486234
Kill yourself.
>>
Everyone in this thread should never give up, and keep trying their best to be happy and successful.
>>
>>486279
Kill yourself.
>>
>>486205
Kill yourself
>>
>reply to someone with criticism/disagreement
>instead of typing out a response, they wait for someone else to provide a detailed reply for them and then respond to it with "LOL BTFO"
>>
>>486299
They do that even if the reply isn't detailed. Hell, I think most of the time it's just them responding to their own post with LOL BTFO.
>>
>>486332
LOL BTFO
>>
>>486245
>the small town my post-office is in
Doesn't your actual town have one of its own?
>>
>>486299
But if the detailed reply actually discredited you what difference does it make?
>>
>>486205
Have you considered that the problem is you?
>>
>>486279
Kill myself?
>>
>>486234
>someone replies to a bandwagon
>it's some anti-fun contrarian faggot who mocks the bandwagoner as a Redditor and acts all superior
>>
>>486456
>Telling people to kill themselves is somehow fun
>>
>>486266
>>486264

Commit ritual mitsubishi
>>
>>486447
I imagine he lives outside of city limits.
>>
>someone replies to you
>it's an image of a popular celebrity holding a sign saying 'hello red.dit'
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.