[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I find the image resolution / filesize rules for each
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: rip.png (3 KB, 525x198) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
3 KB, 525x198
Where can I find the image resolution / filesize rules for each of the boards? Some boards have them posted, but some don't.
>>
they used to be right under the post form before moot decided to ruin everything with [Post a Reply]
>>
>>486133
Use the JSON read-only API

http://a.4cdn.org/boards.json
>>
>>486151
Woah that's really helpful, why does /a/ have a bump limit of 500 when most of the other boards have 310?

That can't mean the number of posts can it?

Because that's huge.
>>
>>486161
>why does /a/ have a bump limit of 500 when most of the other boards have 310?
Larger boards like /a/, /v/, /co/ etc have higher bump limits. And then there are smaller boards like /mlp/ and /vr/ that have the same large limits because they were just copypasted from the boards they split from.
>>
>>486133
Just get a 10mb or so file and try to upload it in quick reply window.
>>
>>486161
>>486166

The limit in /vg/ is 750. Not sure if that's the largest, though.
>>
>>486166
either /pol/ or /b/ is larger than either /a/ or /co/ yet they have smaller bump limits. seems outdated at best.
>>
>>486148
Now that you mention that...
I'm not adept enough to write one myself; I wouldn't even know how to start. But, is there a userscript that can revert that to how it was before the change? I hate having to click a link to start a post. It feels too Web 3.0.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.