[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Error: You are temporarily blocked from posting for violating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: angry computery guy.gif (2 MB, 580x384) Image search: [Google]
angry computery guy.gif
2 MB, 580x384
>Error: You are temporarily blocked from posting for violating /co/ 1 - Off-Topic, Comics/Cartoons Only.
>every post including mine was on topic

when are these shitty mods getting the boot?
>>
>>485938
Don't post /pol/shit where it don't belong.
>>
>>485945
i didn't, /pol/ is not on topic but my post was
>>
>>485938
>posting on /co/mblr
you were asking for it
>>
>>485962
Cuckold.
>>
>>485938
I asked a mod about this and he responded "D̠̳̪̻͚̟̻̩̱ͭͯ̐̓̉͛̀͜͞Ơ͎̱͓̞̙̺̼͙̩ͩ̽ͣ́ͫͣ̀̋N̵̙̠̘̤ͭ̄ͤ̈́ͣ͛ͭ̆'̢͙̤̲̗̦͍͚̮̊̔͊̈́̉T̢͖̞̲̝̾ͅ ̬̰ͫͣͮͪ̒̿̇̀͝T̯̖̞͚͚͒͊́̒̇́́͢Ȯ̷͔̲͎̪̜͍̿͊̀̾͠U̳̻͖̯͓̺͍̜̤̅͊̄́ͫ̂ͤ̾ͦC̛͚̋̅͗̋ͭ͌̾̎H̨̠̝̭̞̗̰̪̹ͤ̕͜ ̝͈̅ͅM̎ͪ͒̓̒̐҉҉̩Ẻ̶̺̠̲̩̟͍̮ͣ͡Ĕ̿ͭͬ͋͡͏͖̱̖̥̟E̵̜̲̫̘͕̭̿ͦE͎͙͇̜ͯͬ̄͋ͬ̾ͪ͂ͅȆ̴̡̞͓͍͈̿͑̄́."

Probably not a good idea to do anything to them.
>>
>>485972
hi /co/ mod
>>
>>485938
Well, what did you post?
It normally links to the post.
>>
>>485938
>getting b& from /co/
he was doing you a favor
>>
>>486042
it didn't link to anything, it just popped up under the quick reply window.
it was a drawthread request, the character was from a cartoon and nothing about it was lewd.
>>
>>486059
Ah, a mute. Not many mods use those, but the ones that do are the ones that like to post on the board with us.

Can you just link the thread so we can determine it for ourselves?
>>
>>486059
It's some asshole who lurks drawthreads on the weekends, mainly Saturday.
>>
>>486079
Same guy fucks with /co/'s hunger games too.

Seriously, can we just get Forced IDs on all mods already?
>>
>>486035
hi queerboy.
>>
>>486076
>>486059
>>486042
Mutes are issued by janitors, not mods. If you get "temporarily blocked" it means a janitor sent a ban request for you to a mod which prevents you from posting for 15 minutes.
>>
>>486087
Forced ID's would help. In my area, police used to only sign citations with some chickenscratch scribble signature, now in my state they are required to actually list their badge number which gives the accused some minor power to fight back. I've gotten a few dipshit supercops disciplined that way. Such an ID would really help with things like the feedback feature, which is currently utterly worthless.

The bigger issue I think is that mods really shouldn't be able to see everyone's IP. Only the site owner and maybe a select hired professional admins (actual people with IT experience, not moot's community college CS class dropout buddies) should be able to even see a full IP address, otherwise you are fostering shitlisting IRC mentality and lazy moderation. Its especially annoying when posting from a public place, ie college dorm or work computer, and you catch a frivolous 30 day ban evasion ban because some fucktard here thinks you're the same person as whatever dipshit they banned a few days ago. How they determine things like ban evasion bans I really have no clue, but I see it way too often in the ban logs given to posts which clearly aren't breaking rules. Such heavy bans should really be heavily reviewed by a drumhead circle of mods and admins before even being considered, otherwise you're randomly killing off large swathes of users based on pure speculation, paranoia, and potential grudges.
>>
>>486185
So if nothing happens, the mod denied the ban? I wonder if the janitors get punished for misusing that.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.