[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /cantwaitfortrumptolose/ here? The queerboys on /pol/ will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1459632481858.jpg (112 KB, 764x1024) Image search: [Google]
1459632481858.jpg
112 KB, 764x1024
Who /cantwaitfortrumptolose/ here? The queerboys on /pol/ will be btfo like never before.
>>
I dislike Clinton
>>
it doesnt matter
trump killed the gop whether they fuck him out of the nomination or not
thank you based trump
>>
File: dis gonna b gud002.jpg (297 KB, 1280x852) Image search: [Google]
dis gonna b gud002.jpg
297 KB, 1280x852
/pol/ is going to go crazy no matter what happens
>>
inb4 we all lose no matter who wins
>>
There is no damage Trump can do in 4 years that Hillary can do in two weeks.

Give the guy the White House desu.
>>
>>485845
I want Bernie to get the dem nomination so we can have Bernie vs Trump
>>
>>486100
a million times this
i don't care who wins at this point
i want to watch this circus burn down
i want to hear the trained elephants scream

yes i'm fucking edgy what are you going to do about it
>>
File: commence the jigglin.png (485 KB, 1435x1116) Image search: [Google]
commence the jigglin.png
485 KB, 1435x1116
>>485845

>he wants America to be plunged into utter chaos and most likely crumble just to piss off some autists on the Internet
>>
>>486105

Trump not getting the nomination will not cause America to crumble.

Any chaos will stop when the police start cracking open skulls and Trump posts on twitter about how his supporters should be grateful for such a blessing.
>>
>>486113
Trump only said mean stuff on Twitter and had a few businesses go bust. Despite that he's still a multi billionaire. Clinton caused the Syria crisis, took money from the Chinese and Saudi governments, and can't even handle basic intelligence security. Unlike her husband she's completely incompetent as well as being immoral.
>>
File: implying90560.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
implying90560.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>486105
> implying autists on the internet won't be te only ones happy to see you fall
> implying utter chaos and crumble is not inevitable regardless of who holds office
>>
>>486105
Trump being a president would cause problems not only for americans and their neighbours but worldwide likely causing even more wars and random bombardments.
Only rednecks with no education and edgy /pol/kids in it fo the memes want that cancer of a man to get any more power than he already has with his easy birthright money.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>485845
>he thinks "hey lazy fuck, have some free things that other poeple work their hole life for" bernie will win
>he wants trump to lose so "lying corporate slut war corpse blood mosquito" clinton will win
Wow, you're so progressive and politcally cool, op.
>>
>>486904
i don't really care who wins, just watching /pol/ kvetch over trump losing would be funny to watch

not even american desu, /pol/tard
>>
>>486912
I'm not even a /pol/tard nor am I American.
I just appeal to the most logical answer which is Trump because not enough people are voting for Bernie (neither is a very wise with words or actions + commie degenerate) and the American government will continue to be a shitflinging fest if Shillary is voted in.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.