[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Captcha acting up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: captcha.png (332 KB, 700x610) Image search: [Google]
captcha.png
332 KB, 700x610
Okay mods, we need to talk.

Pic related is what I usually solve to prove I'm not a robot. But lately I click any of the images and they just fade away to be replaced by other images. I keep clicking and they keep fading. Consequently there is no way to solve the captcha and I end up having to restart my browser (again). I've tried this with many browsers and on my phone, too, and the issue is consistent.

What gives? This needs to be fixed pronto.
>>
>>485830
Also, this remains a problem even when I'm not logged into any Gmail account.
>>
How about you read the fucking instructions at the top of the captcha window instead?
>>
File: sohard.webm (3 MB, 728x620) Image search: [Google]
sohard.webm
3 MB, 728x620
>>485831
now, we can agree on the fact that it is a nuisance, but the instruction are pretty clear:
>click verify once there are none left
It means that you have to continue selecting images until there are no other pic that match the description.

Since it seem to be so hard to understand that I also made a video, enjoy
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-02-17-13-15.png (102 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-02-17-13-15.png
102 KB, 480x854
Legacy

Literally three numbers 90% of the time
>>
>restart my browser
wtf. just hit the refresh button on the bottom left corner of the captcha screen. and then complain to google, the 4chan staff can do fuck all about it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.