[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Nintendo fucking autism shit up /v/ more and more every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
Why does Nintendo fucking autism shit up /v/ more and more every day?
It's the fucking MLP of /v/ and it's the bane of every thread. The latest shit Nintendrones eat up is "Miitomo" as if Miiverse wasn't bad enough.

This isn't even fucking remotely video games anymore. At least get rid of this shit or create a containment board for it, it's fucking unbearable and no amount of filters can fx it.
If a fucking pony show can have its own board so can NIntendo
>>
>>485787
>my stupid toys are better than your stupid toys!!
fuckng gamer cancer. get laid faggot. THEYRE ALL FUCKING TOYS.
>>
retooling /vp/ into "/vn/ - Nintendo" would solve a host of problems.
>>
>>485789
At least they're fucking relevant toys
"video game culture" my ass
>>
>>485790
>/vn/
>not a VN board
Lol.
>>
we know you hate nintendo but there's no reason to go to extremes
miitomo is a video game whether you like it or not, and new video games ALWAYS get a lot of threads before dying down.
>>
>>485988

Nintendo shit does get pretty bad on /v/, granted I think it has simmered down at least over the past two months.
>>
>>486117
It doesn't help that there are clearly mods who go out of their way to facilitate nintendo and sony circlejerks.
>>
>>485787
That's because they're the only company that are releasing games fairly regularly. Whenever some other company has a big release then the board is flooded with threads about them (MGSV, Bloodborne, GTAV, Witcher 3, Fallout 4, etc.).
>>
>>485988
Actually, my 3DS is the console I spent the most time on. I just hate modern Nintendo for their lazy rehashes (as in not changing games at all) and the way NintendoGAF praises them for everything they do. Nintendo can do literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>485787
Being alone in the universe is hard, huh? I remember back when I felt upset that people liked things that I didn't. Then I got over it.
>>
>>486420
So why does MLP have its own board?
>>
>>486429
What exactly does MLP have to do with you? You might as well ask why anime has its own board or why 4chan exists in the first place.

Because life is absurd.
>>
>>486432
Because MLP is a subset of /co/, but people hate it so it has it's own board, because people obsess over it and annoy everyone else on the board
Same with Nintendo and /v/
>>
>>486434
I didn't really want an answer to my rhetorical question, Autist.
>>
>>485787
>>486429
>>486434
>MIITOMOZ R DA NEXT MLP
this is why you have no friends :^)
>>
>>486437
>this is why you have no friends :^)
Le where do you think you are?
>>
>>486438
>but guize we all have no friends
At least the rest of us don't think that having friends is the next MLP
>>
>>486434
>Because MLP is a subset of /co/, but people hate it so it has it's own board, because people obsess over it and annoy everyone else on the site
fixed
MLP was a sitewide problem and easymode trolling on /v/ and /b/. Nintendo isn't.
>>
>>485790
Agreed. We'd get rid of a lot of cancer.

-Smashfags
-That one Samus poster who makes endless threads about her ass
-The pokefags who keep leaking back onto /v/
-Fire Emblem threads that don't discuss the games
-Mario waifufags

and other shit threads, with Miitomo being the latest.
>>
>>485787
Why is it always angry teens who make the most threads?
>>
There's is a very cancerous Miitomo thread in /v/ while the Miitomo general (/mii/) in /vg/ exists.

/v/ thread as I mentioned: >>>/v/333048942
>>
>>485789
Fuck off you sanctimonious prick.
>>
>>486645
>that thread has been up for over 2 hours now
What the fuck?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.