[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HIRO PLS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 22
File: 1444245627779.png (124 KB, 283x280) Image search: [Google]
1444245627779.png
124 KB, 283x280
AHHH CHANGE THE LAYOUT BACK
MY EYES HURT
>>
No do it yourself
>>
File: test222.png (258 KB, 1015x592) Image search: [Google]
test222.png
258 KB, 1015x592
>>485218

This. Pic related.
>>
>>485221
But yotsuba b looks objectively worse than this google + shit. The only reason to use it is muh nostalgia
>>
File: .png (552 KB, 2559x1421) Image search: [Google]
.png
552 KB, 2559x1421
>>485223
yotsuba B's color scheme is comfy as hell when you get rid of the clutter
>>
Yea this shit blows.

I usually use tomorrow and photon.
>>
>>485255
I do this too. Tomorrow for blue boards, photon for red boards. I used to have them reversed because NSFW is "4chan after dark hur epic" but then I realized I spend most of my time on blue boards.
>>
>>485252
People don't seriously do this, do they? That fucking Reddit-style response tree is incredibly ugly.
>>
>>485262
I prefer to read threads with 300+ replies without hovering over every single backlink, thank you.
>>
>>485266
I can browse 300+ reply threads just fine without making the entire website look like Reddit. Maybe you're just retarded.
>>
>>485221
current layout is less bright than Yotsuba B. I want to be able to use my tomorrow theme ;_;
>>
File: .png (154 KB, 2533x1421) Image search: [Google]
.png
154 KB, 2533x1421
>>485275
<

:^))

>>485269
>b-b-b-but it looks like reddit!
Holy shit, how much of an insecure faggot do you have to be? Threading replies in tree style isn't exclusive to reddit you fucking underageb& idiot

>I can browse 300+ reply threads just fine
So can everyone else. But unlike you I like efficiency.
>>
>>485281
holy shit the layout looks fucking disgusting
>>
>>485281
>Threading replies in tree style isn't exclusive to reddit
Unfortunately, you aren't either. Will you fuck off back to there if I ask politely?
>you fucking underageb& idiot
Nice ad hominem, anon! You sure convinced me!
>But unlike you I like efficiency.
You like efficiency in your time wasting? You must be a fun person. Do you also watch every episode of a television show simultaneously to maintain maximum efficiency?
>>
File: 1443649572498.jpg (61 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
1443649572498.jpg
61 KB, 500x329
>>485285
Right back at you.

>>485289
>can't give a valid reason as to why it's bad without resorting muh reddit
>spouting logical fallacies but not knowing how to use them

>You like efficiency in your time wasting?
>oh you're having fun? Why don't you eat shit at the same time?
>>
>>485297
>can't give a valid reason as to why it's bad without resorting muh reddit
Because it looks fucking terrible, I said that in my first post.
>spouting logical fallacies but not knowing how to use them
>using logical fallacies
You're actively trying to use fallacies? I guess that's why you seem so stupid.
>>You like efficiency in your time wasting?
>>oh you're having fun? Why don't you eat shit at the same time?
Fantastic example of a false equivalence. I'll be impressed if you can even pull off the mental gymnastics that would be required to explain how those two are even somewhat similar.
>>
>>485300
>You're actively trying to use fallacies?
It's clear enough you don't even know what the fuck ad hom even means and you weren't making the accusation correctly dipshit. Not every fucking insult is a name call. Not to mention this isn't a formal debate and you made plenty sure of that with your previous shitposts which all boils down to "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE" and are full of logical fallacies themselves.

>Fantastic example of a false equivalence.
Oh look, you're doing it again. Please kill yourself.
>>
>>485309
>It's clear enough you don't even know what the fuck ad hom even means
You countered my point by calling me insecure, stupid, and underage. Under Oxford's definition that is ad hominem. What definition are you using?
>which all boils down to "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE"
I said the layout you are using looks fucking terrible, that's it. Most people would've just rolled with it and not given a fuck, but you were too autistic to let that happen, so you started shitposting because how DARE anyone have a different opinion than you?!
>Oh look, you're doing it again. Please kill yourself.
What, pointing out that you can't come up with a proper comparison?
>>
>>485297
It's shit because it looks ugly as fuck and is hardly efficient. Threaded reply systems are garbage and the native way 4chan does it is superior for everything and looks much nicer.
>>
File: 1459507686963.gif (4 MB, 310x288) Image search: [Google]
1459507686963.gif
4 MB, 310x288
>tfw browse exclusively on mobile so the only change is the the funny names
>>
>>485312
>that layout is reddit! Why don't you go back there?
>You countered my point by calling me insecure, stupid, and underage
Just kill yourself already holy shit.

>>485314
It's way more efficient than hovering over fucking post numbers all day.
>>
>>485314
Also

>Threaded reply systems are garbage
Are you retarded? It's not a threaded reply system since it's nothing more than a cosmetic change.
>>
>>485317
Oh, I see the issue: You're illiterate. Well, if you had explained that from the start there wouldn't have been a need to have this argument at all. I'm not going to waste my time arguing against someone who doesn't even know how to read.
>>
File: Cena.gif (1006 KB, 260x187) Image search: [Google]
Cena.gif
1006 KB, 260x187
>>485214
>
Hiro pls
This isn't funny anymore.
>>
>>485317
>implying
You don't even need to over over post numbers, if you've been here long enough you should be capable of remembering the ends of post numbers temporary as you are scrolling and should naturally move your mouse over the numbers without even thinking about it. Threaded replies look like shit and are also easy to get lost in.

You sound spoiled as fuck, try going without all the extensions.
>>
>>485317
>It's way more efficient
[citation needed]
It's incredibly disingenuous to act like you use it because of efficiency; anyone with a nonzero IQ can use either layout to shitpost at the same "efficiency".
You prefer it because it's what you're used to.
>>
>>485323
Oh at the contrary, it is just getting really fun with more and more babies crying out loud.
>>
>>485333
>babies
Fuck, man. I'm just an oldfag who doesn't like change. Is it really too much to ask for the website to look the same as it has for the past ten years I've been here?
>>
This is shit. I'm on mobile so I can't change the theming.
I also seem to be the only mobile poster who can see this shit.
>>
>>485336
If you were an oldfag who has been here for 10 years, the current theme shouldn't even fucking bother you when you compare it to half of the other shit moot used to do. Good job outing yourself, Roosevelt you fag name.
>>
tfw images are kill for me
>>
File: 1448457232921.png (57 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1448457232921.png
57 KB, 625x626
>>485322
Do you have an extra chromosome or something? Are you really that blind to your own hypocrisy or am I falling for some kind of epic ruse? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it's the latter.

>>485325
>if you've been here long enough you should be capable of remembering the ends of post numbers temporary as you are scrolling and should naturally move your mouse over the numbers without even thinking about it. Threaded replies look like shit and are also easy to get lost in.
Finally coming out into the clear, are we?

>>485327
>[citation needed]
Do you also want me to give you an citation on why I like oranges more than grapefruits?

I'd tell you to read >>485266 except you already have you insufferable samefagging twat. And spare me the screenshots and the timestamps. Everybody is capable of shitposting from multiple devices, changing their IPs and editing out (You)s but not everyone is as pathetic as you to actually go through with it.
>>
File: Egocentrism.png (44 KB, 925x257) Image search: [Google]
Egocentrism.png
44 KB, 925x257
>>485347
>that entire final paragraph
Holy fuck you're obnoxious. Your entire argument is HOW DARE YOU NOT LIKE WHAT I LIKE and then you think people are samefagging when they call you out on it.
Why don't you fuck off if you can't take the bantz
>>
File: 1450664209136.jpg (322 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1450664209136.jpg
322 KB, 531x471
>>485352
>Your entire argument is HOW DARE YOU NOT LIKE WHAT I LIKE
Oh my fucking sides that's literally what I said, twice even. Are you running out of original ideas for your shitposts?
>>
File: mpv-shot4017.png (1 MB, 1112x1080) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot4017.png
1 MB, 1112x1080
>>485347
Fishposting is shitposting retard and using it in an argument is no different to saying 'i fucking lost and don't want to admit you you fucking baiting shitposting troll'.

>claiming samefagging
Oh wait, how fucking pathetic. wwwwww
>you cant prove yourself innocent you are samefagging and i m wight
>>
>>485354
They called your theme shit, you started shitposting to defend your honor. You're way more guilty of it than they are.
>>
>>485347
>Do you also want me to give you an citation on why I like oranges more than grapefruits
You are really good at false equivalences. Your claim was that it is more EFFICIENT. Efficiency isn't something that can be assumed, you need data to make that claim, hence why I pointed out how disingenuous you are.
Just say that you use it because you like it you goddamn autist. You are sitting here shitposting endlessly for no fucking reason.
Just fuck off.
>>
>>485357
I can do the same:
>anime
Opinion discarded.

>'i fucking lost and don't want to admit you you fucking baiting shitposting troll'.
>I can't respond to you actual post so I'll talk about your pic instead

>>485359
>they
You can't seriously fucking believe this, unless you're still the samefag. The posts have the exact same infliction.

Nothing was said about themes and I don't even use the fucking themes I screenshotted.

>>485360
Not having to fucking hovering and clicking on every single post number to follow a fucking conversation within a thread is my idea of efficiency.
>>
File: mpv-shot0734.png (175 KB, 235x508) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0734.png
175 KB, 235x508
>>485366
Holy shit, I really am on /qa/.
>>
>>485360
>Efficiency isn't something that can be assumed, you need data to make that claim,
Then fucking try it out and measure for yourself. I find myself reading through a thread faster when I don't have to click back and forth between posts.

>>485368
I'm not really surprised you're a weebshitter.
>>
>>485366
>>they
>You can't seriously fucking believe this, unless you're still the samefag.
It's obviously several different people. Stop being fucking paranoid.
>Nothing was said about themes.
Fine, thread reply styles. Whatever. Point is that you are mentally challenged and refuse to believe that other people have different preferences than you.
>>
File: mpv-shot1733.png (767 KB, 712x1080) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot1733.png
767 KB, 712x1080
>>485369
>on a website founded for the purpose of talking about weebshit
>the website still has a general weebshit theme
>complaining about weebshit and weeaboss posters
Pretty pathetic if you ask me. Maybe you should check yourself and realize you are in the wrong place.
>>
YES, IT'S FUCKING OVER
>>
>>485366
>>485369
Holy fuck you're stupid. You make such a big deal about "properly" arguing then you pull a "X is true, prove me wrong" and expect to be taken seriously.
Have you ever heard of Hitchen's razor?
>>
Will you autists just fuck already?
>>
>>485374
>Point is that you are mentally challenged and refuse to believe that other people have different preferences than you.
Me. Not the guy who flipped his shit and told me to go back to redddit just because I'm using a layout he doesn't like.

>>485381
>You make such a big deal about "properly" arguing then you pull a "X is true, prove me wrong" and expect to be taken seriously.
Where did I do that? I sure wasn't the fuckwit who kept spouting logical fallacy accusations like a retard.
>>
>>485366
>>anime
>Opinion discarded
>Discarding someone's opinion for posting anime on a website whose first board was /b/ - Anime/Random
>>
File: Useless Tits and Ribbion.gif (121 KB, 180x288) Image search: [Google]
Useless Tits and Ribbion.gif
121 KB, 180x288
>>485387
>everyone who is disagreeing with me is samefaggin
>prove me wrong [spoiler]protip: you cant[/spoiler]
Maybe you should read your own posts, anonymous.
>>
>>485387
Yes, you. From my perspective, the other guy didn't flip his shit at all. He insulted the (admittedly ugly) way that you browse this site and others agreed. You then started shitposting about how your way was the best.
It seems to me that you escalated it, not him.
>>
>>485387
>Where did I do that?
>>485369
>Then fucking try it out and measure for yourself.
You're trying to shift the burden of proof onto someone else for your claim.
>>
>>485357
>>485368
>>485377
Your taste is shit but at least you're using mpv. Continue on, citizen.
>>
>>485394
>>>prove me wrong [spoiler]protip: you cant[/spoiler]
Where did I say that? Are you resorting to making shit up now?

>>485402
>burden of proof
Still?

What the fuck am I supposed to prove it with anything other than anecdotal evidence? I'm not going to do a peer reviewed study for you. Merely asking you to try something out isn't "shifting the burden of proof".
>>
>>485377
Someone in VNTS in /jp/ is shit talking this show. Go take him down.
>>
File: 1444704093430.png (149 KB, 1344x641) Image search: [Google]
1444704093430.png
149 KB, 1344x641
OP here. Just wanted to come back and say we good now. Thanks babe
>>
>>485400
Is this you?
>>485374
>Point is that you are mentally challenged and refuse to believe that other people have different preferences than you.

>>485262
>People don't seriously do this, do they? That fucking Reddit-style response tree is incredibly ugly.
>>
>>485412
That's my entire fucking point you mongoloid. You keep claiming that it's all about efficiency despite admitting you have no fucking clue whether or not it's more efficient.
You are arguing that it is better in an objective sense while constantly pointing out that it is entirely subjective while refusing to admit that you just use it because it's what you're used to.
>>
File: 1455270113553.png (168 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1455270113553.png
168 KB, 400x400
>>485412
>Where did I say that? Are you resorting to making shit up now?
>I'd tell you to read >>485266 except you already have you insufferable samefagging twat. And spare me the screenshots and the timestamps. Everybody is capable of shitposting from multiple devices, changing their IPs and editing out (You)s but not everyone is as pathetic as you to actually go through with it.
>You can't seriously fucking believe this, unless you're still the samefag. The posts have the exact same infliction.
Keep grasping for those straws anon, we can all scroll up and see your posts. Maybe you are confused because you can't find your own posts because you threaded them.

>>485413
Wouldn't surprise me if it was the VN anon from the /a/ threads. He seemed pretty ass blasted they shafted MC out of the anime. Shit as an adaptation, great as an anime if you watch it as a comfy sport show about Asuka doing Asuka things.
>>
>>485428
I don't get it, you just quoted a bunch of shit that's not relevant.

>>485425
>you have no fucking clue whether or not it's more efficient
What the flying fuck, you retard? That wasn't what I said. I can tell the difference for myself but you not willing accept anything short of a complete scientific journal for such a trivial case is just a shit-tier trolling attempt. Scrolling is much faster than moving and clicking my mouse back and forwards on my computer. I get my anecdotal evidence isn't going to convince you, but are you seriously trying to tell me I can't sense the difference for myself? Nevermind, you're probably stupid enough to answer yes.

>it's what you're used to.
You keep saying this I only found out about reddit through 4chan.
>>
>>485441
>I am correct because I am! You're just dumb if you disagree!
What a wonderful argument, anon. Everyone is so glad that you hijacked this thread to discuss your shitposting efficiency.
>>
>>485441
I'm saying that your argument is bullshit because there is no efficiency difference. You are making an assertion then complaining when asked to support it.
>>
>There is no anonymous.
fix it senpai
>>
File: 1435849703879.jpg (25 KB, 490x301) Image search: [Google]
1435849703879.jpg
25 KB, 490x301
>>485443
>

>>485444
>I'm saying that your argument is bullshit because there is no efficiency difference.
>there is no efficiency difference.
Since you're not happy with the way I back up my claims demonstrate for me the correct way to do it by back this statement of yours.

>when asked to support it
I support it with anecdotal evidence and you're not happy. What the fuck else do you want me to do?
>>
>>485428
I like sports shows so I'll probably like it. Turns out the visual novel translation straight up does not exist so I'm just gonna watch the anime after all. We could do with less boring self-insert VN MCs anyway.
>>
>>485441
>>I don't get it, you just quoted a bunch of shit that's not relevant.
>all these people disgareeing with me are samefagging
>no dont even bother proving otherwise with anything you cant and you are samefagging and im right
No mate, it is fucking relevant.

Stop damage controlling, anon. Reply threading isn't more efficient and only a insufferable retard would think otherwise. And spare me the evidence and anecdotal garbage. Everybody is capable of making shit up and pulling 'evidence' out of their arse, but not everyone is as pathetic as you to actually bother with it.
>>
>>485446
>Damage control
What the fuck? Someone mentioned Hitchen's razor earlier. Have you looked that up? Your claim was asserted without evidence and thus can be dismissed without any. I don't need to support anything because I'm not asserting anything.
You're literally arguing that your opinion is objectively correct.
>>
File: 1434489132874.png (1 MB, 1268x702) Image search: [Google]
1434489132874.png
1 MB, 1268x702
>Some threads are fine
>Others still busted
>>
>>485450
>still can't explain how any of that is even similar to "I am correct because I am! You're just dumb if you disagree!"
k retard

>b-but you said samefag!
Yeah, along with other things.

>>485451
Wait both of those posts are yours?

>there is no efficiency difference.
>I'm not asserting anything
Wow! Kill yourself retard.

>You're literally arguing that your opinion is objectively correct.
Objectively correct for my computer, yeah. Note that I never fucking tried to make anyone else use threading like I am
>>
File: 53j.png (15 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
53j.png
15 KB, 300x250
http://s17.postimg org/93pogmxul/april.png (not posting because resizing ruins experience)
We should do another layout next year.
>>
File: kill yourself.png (650 KB, 1000x1230) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself.png
650 KB, 1000x1230
>>485455
>no dont even bother trying to prove me wrong because you cant and im am right u r samefagging you cant prove this wrong
>holy shit >>>>they are u stupid these niggers disageeing with me are samefags u would ave to be stupid to say otherwise unless you are the samefag
>>
>>485457
>no dont even bother trying to prove me wrong because you cant and im am right
Ironic
>>
File: 1459590916202.png (652 KB, 1000x1230) Image search: [Google]
1459590916202.png
652 KB, 1000x1230
>>485457
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 264x191
>>485455
If nothing else your viewing style seems to make it easier to mix up conversation threads and post tones. But I'm likely just the samefag.
>>
>>485466
You were replying to both the image and the text were you?
>>
>>485454
This really threw me off at first. I thought I switched themes by accident or some other shit before I realized what day it is.

>>485340
>the current theme shouldn't even fucking bother you when you compare it to half of the other shit moot used to do.
At least there's no sound or epilepsy inducing backgrounds this time.
>>
>>485340
Why the fuck not? Am I not allowed to complain about a door being slammed on my toe if my leg has been broken before? Why does one invalidate the other?
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.