[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How unironically & autistic do you have to be to enjoy these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (528 KB, 1171x674) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
528 KB, 1171x674
How unironically & autistic do you have to be to enjoy these sort of threads?

I know it's /v/, but holy fuck this is more childish than s4s.
>>
>>485066
>there isn't a single board relate thread on /v/ right as we speak

Kek
>>
File: 1457029381570.jpg (141 KB, 534x820) Image search: [Google]
1457029381570.jpg
141 KB, 534x820
>>485089
I saw on a fucking thread about vidya loli's and that got deleted but not thit trash. What the fuck mods?
>>
You couldn't let /v/ have this one thing, could you Hiro?
>>
>>485101
Because while the loli posters might have gotten the idea to not do that, there was just too much shit to even bother with the "LOL ROLL FOR A NAME".
>>
File: 1426198198985.jpg (109 KB, 998x974) Image search: [Google]
1426198198985.jpg
109 KB, 998x974
>just got blocked on /v/ for complaining and thread deleted
guess mods really don't care about the burch threads
>>
>>485066
Holy shit there's some bad threads in that image even besides the Burch ones. /v/ mods are seriously the worst and laziest on the site.
>>
>>485125
/v/ mods are the ones responsible for /v/ being shit by promoting this behaviour.
>>
>>485066
>this is your average anon these days
Site truly has become a shithole with these 'no fun allowed' retards. There are some 'fun' things that could be bitched about, but people having fun with a new site feature for april fools before it gets removed is hardly something that could be bitched about. The only childish and autistic on here is you.
>>
>>485066
>cosplay fap
>comics
>capcom shilling early access scam
>eceleb worshipping(yes negative worship is still a worship)
What a shit "community".
>>
>>485066
[s4s] is the best board ,newfag
>>
>REEEEEEEEEEE NO FUN ALLOWED
>>
File: 1459033616421.png (175 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
1459033616421.png
175 KB, 500x550
>>485066
[s4s] is my comfy board and I participated in half of these threads.

Take a chill pill anon and you dont need to bring your bitter life in reality in here just because the majority of us are having fun
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.