[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dev respond pls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 484x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 484x304
Is it just me or is the whole website faster with the new layout? The catalog loads faster and threads and gifs load faster. WTF? Is the original interface so fucking broken?
>>
the only thing that's changed is the CSS, which has no bearing on the way anything elsw functions on the site, you wingnut. It's quite literally all in your head.
>>
>>485070
No, its fucking real
>>
>>485055
Can't really judge because I upgraded from win8.1 to win10 just the day before.
Everything runs better.
>>
>>485362
shitposter please leave
>>
>>485055
The new layout prolly drove a lot of people off to find something better to do till the april 1rd shenanigans was over. The result of this is lower server traffic, and faster serving times. I also noticed this increased speed.

>>485070
See this shit Trisha? This is why we spit in your lunch as soon as you put it in the fridge. Even the courier gets in on it.
>>
File: Bez tytułu2.png (595 KB, 1134x432) Image search: [Google]
Bez tytułu2.png
595 KB, 1134x432
>>485055
thank you for introducing me to this really funny meme friend
>>
>>485623
hihg speed
>>
>>485474
What exactly did trigger you about that post?
>>
>>486356
That win 10 is an OS
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.