[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Over 200k current users
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 592x199) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 592x199
How accurate is this? I've never seen it over 200k before.
>>
Why wouldn't it be accurate?
>>
>>484620
I'm sure that's people wanting to see what the April fools prank was and/or us being mentioned on Fox news.
>>
>>485033
>or us being mentioned on Fox news
Did this actually happen?
>>
>>485035
I didn't see it personally but it seems so.
>>
>>485035
Yes. He specifically mentioned how /pol/ worships Trump and calls him God Emporer
>>
>>485035
Unlike in the past however, where we noticed an marked increase in normalfags after a TV event, notice how this time nothing has seemed to change?

That's because the normalfags have already been here for quite some time and this just confirms it.
When it was mentioned 4:20 here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-jtzBQ_NF0
he didn't even introduce 4chan. He literally just said
>As the only troll on this panel, I think I can speak on memes, and Donald Trump has been crowned the king of memes on 4chan's /pol/ board
our of the blue, like everyone watching the show already knows about it, and people here are actually happy about it.

Truly times have changed for the worse. I don't know what to do anymore.
>>
>>485071
holy shit
>>
Not accurate at all, since 98% of this has dynamic IPs and only /b/ has like 40k users. I'd say we have about 130k users? I don't know.

>>485071
Welp, I indeed don't know what to say.
This is actually pretty sad. We went from "Internet Hate Machine!!!11 destroy, die, attack!!!1" to "that meme forum site".
We need a miracle to save this site. 4chan should be removed from Google and referers from others sites should be banned.
>>
>>485092
I would actually just love for a new era to begin on a fresh new type of site.

A whole new community with a new purpose. 4chan's origins are usually mentioned in the same breath as a bunch of other old communities, people migrate around. It would be nice to see a new link in that chain.

I don't know if this idea is any good, but I was wondering if we could have a throwback to sites like ebaumsworld with the new HTML5 now that flash is pretty much considered obsolete.
Have soundboards and shit again. I don't know. Or maybe something nobody has thought of yet.
>>
>>485071
Jesus Christ you're a fucking loser.
>>
[s4s] gets like 1,000+ unique users in a few hours.
/qa/ gets maybe 50 or something.

/b/ has about 1/3 of the traffic
Keep in mind, that lurkers use the website too, as in there is an active user base that doesn't post at all. So it would be harder to tell just from seeing people. The site actually pays a lot of money to get those statistics so I would believe it.
>>
>>485071
It's because they all went to /pol/, which is already a bunch of normalfags.
>>
File: 1458449319234-1.png (166 KB, 776x776) Image search: [Google]
1458449319234-1.png
166 KB, 776x776
>>485071

>4:20

PRAISE KEK
>>
>>485071
lol 420 blaze it
>>
>>485126
I had no idea [s4s] is that popular
>>
>>485092
>We went from "Internet Hate Machine!!!11 destroy, die, attack!!!1" to "that meme forum site".
That's how all chans in the world work. I did a small research some time ago, and chans from almost all countries that have big imageboards went from small community of specific people that fuck up lifes of random people on the internet to a meme forum that everyone knows. Finland, Russia, Poland, USA, they all now have chans that almost everyone on the internet there knows about it and its just a meme forum for them.
>>
>>485460
oh, and i forgot Germany with their Krautchan.
>>
File: burycool.png (221 KB, 656x703) Image search: [Google]
burycool.png
221 KB, 656x703
>>485459

It's the best board , it's like 4chan in nutshell , it's for lulz.

needless to say it's the place with higher amount of OCs
>>
>>485460
Yes, I'm aware of this. Very sad.
>>
>>485468
This tbqhwy famalam
>>
>>485071
>4:20

the memes never end
>>
>>485071
I think Milo is partially to thank for the media making so much casual reference to /pol/. He mentions /pol/ every chance he gets. 4chan isn't a secret website anymore.
>>
>>485071
>muh secrit club

under that logic 4chan has been filled with normalfags since the 2006 fox news report
>>
>>485468
[s4s] is the Mountain Dew Throwback to /b/'s Mountain Dew. And it's very bit as refreshing.
>>
>>485611
Isn't that video some April Fool's joke thing anyway? They invited someone who is most familiar with memes: a 4channer. Of course he's going to talk about 4chan.
>>
>>485597
I bet he waited exactly until that moment to start speaking. That's why he just suddenly interrupts people, because he knew about 4 minutes and 20 seconds had passed.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.