[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remove (You)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: [meme].png (1 KB, 180x100) Image search: [Google]
[meme].png
1 KB, 180x100
What is the purpose of this "feature"? Are we really pandering to autists that can't even tell their own posts apart?

Not to mention it's brought in the worst type of attentionwhoring cancer that do nothing but derail the thread.

Remove (You).
>>
>hover over post number
>+(You) this post
OP ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>483351
>What is the purpose of this "feature"?

It catches your attention when you're skimming a thread, plus you can Ctrl-F for it.
>>
Ismael, why would we remove this feature? There's no point in removing it. let's just keep it.
>>
>>483351
Such a petty ass thing to make a thread about
>>
More like Ismael Worst, am I right?
>>
>>483351

Here's your (you)
>>
>>483351 (You)
>>
+Ismael Best i dunno lol
>>
>>483351
For (You)
>>
>>483351
It's handy.
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>483979
>>483984
>>483987
OP doesn't get a (You)
>>
i would think autists would memorize all their post numbers and would therefore not need a (You) appended to see who replied to them.
>>
>>483351
Partially agreed.
>>
You can turn it off retard
>>
How does this derail threads?
>>
>>483351
Have a You to support this idea
>>
>>483351
Your rationale is wrong OP, the people don't vandalize a thread because of the feature, they do because there are stupid people who reply to them in the first place. Having that in mind, I don't see any other problems, this proposal would solve.
* Not approved
>>
File: 1459549234880.png (461 KB, 870x722) Image search: [Google]
1459549234880.png
461 KB, 870x722
>>483351
>what is the purpose of this "feature"?
You really don't know?
>>
Man people really complain about everything (and relate everything to autism, can't forget to do that).
>>
>>483351
>>484426
>Chris Krause
Apple sauce
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.