[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get rid of the word filter on "s_m_h" which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: smelzz.jpg (81 KB, 475x608) Image search: [Google]
smelzz.jpg
81 KB, 475x608
Can we get rid of the word filter on "s_m_h" which automatically gets turned into "baka"?

I don't think baka was really a frequently used term in the first place, but the reason I want to get rid of it is because whenever I post links from Sydney Morning Herald, the url gets fucked up by the world filter, so I cant post stories about movies or interviews.
>>
sug my fugin dig u niger fagot
>>
If we get rid of it people will start spamming it. Too late to do that. What SHOULD be done is an exception should be created so that Sydney Morning Herald links are okay. This is well within the realm of possibility but for some reason has not been done yet.
>>
>>482320
Dumb post baka
>>
>>482320
no "we" can't. go back to twitter, faggot.
>>
>>482320
it's the autistic crew forcing changes in the meta familia, they think they can change the way people type lmao smfh
>>
>>482325
You're baka
>>
>>482320
What are his best rolls?
>>
>>482325
It has already been done on /news/. There isn't much reason to do it elsewhere as baka links don't come up all that often.
>>
>>482325
couldnt they do a check that "baka" is okay if its followed by ".com.au"?
>>
Bump. Fuck filters
>>
>>482320
Chinese moot is fucking stupid. Filtering smhtbhfamily which is just a bit of bant, but letting people spam 'nigger' 'kike' 'chink' etc which is actually harmful and potentially offensive.
>>
baka
>>
>>483581
>letting people spam 'nigger' 'kike' 'chink' etc
Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>483581
I agree, Josephine.

4chan Plus needs to take further steps to be more exclusive.
>>
>>483581
niggerfaggotkike posting keeps the redditors and normies away

twitternegrospeak posting attracts them and makes them feel at home
>>
>>483534
4chan has always had filters
>>
>>483581
Don't foget "cuck". We need to stop shaming men who approve of women's sexual liberation.
>>
File: ultimate_smellz_v2.0.png (253 KB, 300x380) Image search: [Google]
ultimate_smellz_v2.0.png
253 KB, 300x380
>>482765
Smellz Ahoy
>>
>>483581
Good job completely missing the point you fucking retard.

These terms aren't banned because they are offensive, but because they encourage a lazy, chatroom-flavoured way of posting that leads to effortless, low-quality discussion.

Anyone who endorses the use of chatroom language OR niggerspeak should fuck off this site and never come back.
>>
>>485512
No they are still banned because Mook made a halloween joke and forgot to turn it off afterwards Tbh Pham
>>
>>483581
Fuck off faggot nigger
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.