[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fa/ snapchat threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Snapchat-flashy-features.jpg (39 KB, 1200x627) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-flashy-features.jpg
39 KB, 1200x627
I am wondering why the snapchat threads on /fa/ are getting deleted.

I have been 'warned' for creating them , with the reason for the warning being "off topic". The snap/fa/m is a fast and easy way to share fits and ask advice about cops. I don't see how snapchat threads are any more off topic than instagram or tumblr threads.

So mods, why are you deleting them?
>>
bump for anwsers
>>
fuck off to >>>/soc/
>>
off yourself for using normie social media, regardless of intent.
Mods = Gods
>>
>>482652
this is what i think the problem is. people think that the snap/fa/m is /soc/ level shit, when its actually mostly about fashion.

when youre at a store and wondering whether to cop something or not, since most people are on their phone all the time, it's much faster to get anwsers with snapchat than with making a thread and waiting for a reasonable response.

>>482653
>stop liking what i don't like
>>
>>482654
it's also faster to get friends of your own and ask them so why don't you do that instead of making snapchat threads on a fashion board?
>>
>>482654
Yes, stop liking what I don't like was the basic idea of my post, so stop liking what I don't like.
>>
>>482659
>get friends
friendly reminder of where

but seriously my friends have shit fashion sense and /fa/ has a pretty good sense usually
>>
>>482663
>friendly reminder of where
who ever visits whatever thrift shop you frequent.

I'm not going to hold your hand dude just fuck off to >>>/soc/ with your snapchat friends and prosper there.
>>
>>482663
that was supposed ti read "friendly reminder of where you are" i.e. 4chan.

>>482669
ive never been to /soc/ in my life. i dont see why you hate snapchat so much, and anyways its not like you cant just hide the threads (do you even visit /fa/?)
>>
>>482671
I like snapchat and I don't visit /fa/, but I visit /qa/ and you bumping your thread every hour on this dead board is upsetting. Snapchat threads aren't allowed on any board aside from /b/ and /soc/, so if you really need a /fa/ggot hotline, go there.
>>
>>482680
>>482680
well why are tumblr and instagram threads allowed?

also i came here because it thought that was how you got in contact with admins. i feel like complaining about administration is an easy way to get banned
>>
>>482776
>i feel like complaining about administration...
i feel like complaining about administration on the actual board ...
>>
>>482776
>well why are tumblr and instagram threads allowed?
They shouldn't be allowed
>also i came here because it thought that was how you got in contact with admins
It's not. Use the feedback form.
>>
>>482779
>>482779
>feedback form.
thanks
>>
>>482175
Its a fashion board you underaged dumbass
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.