[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mods deleting threads on /v/ again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12
File: yGdIxeW_1_.jpg (62 KB, 640x530) Image search: [Google]
yGdIxeW_1_.jpg
62 KB, 640x530
This time it's about an employee from Nintendo who was part of the localization team that fucked up alot of Japanese games. She was fired today due to her posting in public using her real name about being pro pedophilia. The mods are breaking rule #1.

Hiro, fucking get these mods in line already
>>
/v/ should be deleted.
>>
File: 1253576871570.jpg (3 KB, 154x160) Image search: [Google]
1253576871570.jpg
3 KB, 154x160
>The mods are breaking rule #1
the rules only apply to posters, not mods.
>>
>>482074
The posters are not breaking any rules then. The mods are censoring anything they don't like.
>>
>>482078
What percent of the posts involved do you think are about localization of Japanese games?
>>
>>482070
PR person, not part of the localization team. Not videogames, fuck off.
>>
Oh shit, really? That's great news. I have opinions that I'm sure would cause idiots here to call me an SJW if I stated them, but Alison Rapp was a problem. Nintendo is better off without her.
>>
>>482070
there is literally a 500+ post thread about this on /v/ right now

>>>/v/332569548
>>
>>482070
you think that's bad.
mods are deleting drawthreads in /pol/. At least you can keep your drawthreads no matter how much shitposts it has.
>>
>>482093
What did you expect? It's /qa/, people come here to whine without checking the facts.

Mods are just deleting the extra threads because one long thread for this subject is more than enough. No sense cluttering the board.
>>
File: eyes.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
All this bickering about the industry is tiresome. This is why I don't bother interacting with the internet anymore. I just emulate old video games and watch anime about gay girls.
>>
>>482070

Good fucking job, mods.

You let /v/ be the staging ground for ANOTHER harassment campaign.

This shit is going to be Gamergate 2.0.

Why it wasn't immediately and viciously cracked down upon, I do not know.
>>
>>482330
Except the situation is actually that she was fired for doing nude modeling while employed with Nintendo and then posting about it on her Twitter. A bunch of idiots like Klepek tried to spin it negatively without having any information. They deserve all the shit they have coming to them at this point.
>>
>>482331
And trust me, I'm not one to go on a witch hunt, but I watched her straight up lie about the situation in real time and immediately lost all sympathy for her plight. Good fucking riddance, and may Nintendo purge their company of the rest of these shitty employees so they can get back to making actual good video games.
>>
>>482331

>/v/ hating a woman that gets naked and embraces her sexuality

I always knew you guys were a bunch of literal faggots. This finally confirms it.
>>
>>482078
>The mods are censoring anything they don't like.
And there's literally nothing in the rules that says they cannot do that. I one of em felt like giving you a permaban for making this thread they could.
>>
>>482070
>/v/ is spamming dozens of threads about a topic
>/v/ mods are funneling the conversation into a few topics to prevent it from sliding the board

Sounds like the /v/ mods are being pretty competent right about now.

>>482351
There's no reason to suck the mods' dicks that hard when there's an actual reason for it that makes complete sense.
>>
>>482353
I've gotten 100+ day bans before silly bitch. Just reminding him that crying about the mods banning people is literally pointless when there's a rule that says they can ban anyone for any reason.
>>
File: muh GG boogeyman.png (79 KB, 2109x446) Image search: [Google]
muh GG boogeyman.png
79 KB, 2109x446
>>482330
>>
>>482361
>That way, they can put their opponents on the defensive and try to associate "problematic" behavior with an undesirable label.
I like how he then immediately proceeds to associate "problematic" behavior like calling out /pol/ with the undesirable label of SJW, without even the slightest trace of irony.
>>
>>482070
>She was fired today due to her posting in public using her real name about being pro pedophilia.
So she was fired for thought crimes?
Normalfags are a fucking joke.

>>482331
>Except the situation is actually that she was fired for doing nude modeling while employed with Nintendo and then posting about it on her Twitter
Unless the Twitter profile she was using was an official work profile for Nintendo, I don't see a single reason to fire her. Companies don't fucking own people; fuck that attitude.
>Good fucking riddance, and may Nintendo purge their company of the rest of these shitty employees so they can get back to making actual good video games.
She was part of a localisation team, you fucking moron, not a developer. That's like blaming a computer store for the video cards being put out by various aftermarket brands of AMD and nVidia models. There is nothing a localisation team to can do to change a game beyond insignificant language related aspects. Blame the devs, not the localisers.

>>482094
>mods are deleting drawthreads in /pol/.
Why are drawthreads being made on /pol/ at all? We have a fucking board for illustrations. It would be better if mods did their fucking jobs and moved the drawfag threads from /v/ and /a/ to the boards which they would benefit from being apart of.
>>
>>482376
People don't own companies either. She was a pr woman. Her whole job is to look good as a representative of Nintendo and foster good public relations.
>>
>>482078
>The mods are censoring anything they don't like.

Welcome to 4chan.
>>
File: 400px-Alisonrappwhore2.jpg (65 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
400px-Alisonrappwhore2.jpg
65 KB, 400x600
>>482376
Companies have the right to do whatever they damn well please under free enterprise.

I'd have fired her too, honestly. Not only was she a camwhore but her camwhoring involved erotic cosplays of Nintendo characters. When your target audience is little kids and soccer moms, employing someone like that is a huge liability to your image.
>>
>>482070
good.
>>
>>482070
not vidya, mods did the right thing

go whine about nintendo employees on reddit
>>
File: I got a paperclip.png (59 KB, 225x271) Image search: [Google]
I got a paperclip.png
59 KB, 225x271
>>482070
Wait, she actually got fired?
>>
>>482413
She's cute.
>>
File: 619.jpg (57 KB, 590x750) Image search: [Google]
619.jpg
57 KB, 590x750
remove these mods Hiro.

this is a major news story on multiple sites and the only reason they are deleting it on 4chan is because they want to protect a woman on the Internet.
>>
>>482433
That has nothing to do with why they're being removed, idiot. Take your moral outrage elsewhere if you want to start 20 threads at once about this non-story.
>>
>>482436
>That has nothing to do with why they're being removed

that's the only reason they're being removed.

Hiro should replace the current mods with whatever friends he has in Japan.
>>
File: 1405435621072.png (154 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1405435621072.png
154 KB, 1024x768
>>482436
>>482439
>nuh-uh
>yeah-huh
>nuh-uh
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
USE YOUR WORDS
EDUMUCATE EACH OTHER YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS
>>
>>482070
>You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.
What are the mods posting?
>>
>>482070
that shit isn't /v/. It's GG bullshit. she was a PR nobody before they decided to send her to jail for imaginary rape of imaginary people and illegal use of free speech.
>>
>>482376
>go back to /pol/
>why are you drawing on /pol/ go to the drawing board!
>go back to /pol/!
You cant have it both ways
>>
>>482365
I like how you imply everyone who isn't an SJW has to be a /pol/ack with the least irony possible

We got another Andy Kaufman over here :^)
>>
>>482630
/po/tards are SJWs on opposite day
>>
>>482376
>Unless the Twitter profile she was using was an official work profile for Nintendo, I don't see a single reason to fire her. Companies don't fucking own people; fuck that attitude.

She broke the rules that she agreed to when she got a job with Nintendo. It's not just Nintendo that does this, any employer would fire you for breaking their rules on a personally identifiable profile. Are you even employed, or are you just one of those NEETs that sits on 4chan all day thinking you know something about the world? There is absolutely no logical reason to defend her for this.
>>
If I touted all about pro-marijuana on social media (including take pictures of myself smoking or being around weed itself) taking no precaution to keep my private life separated from my job at the healthcare facility I work at would it be a shocker if I got fired from my job as soon as the company found they had me their in business. Even if it is/isn't illegal in my state it's still a liability and likely breaking some kind of conduct or trust promoted by my employer.
>>
>>482333
>I am not racist BUT I think all niggas should burn
Sure thing /pol/tard.Get out of videogame boards and discussions already.
>>
I love how Gamergate faggots claim they are free speech except when it's something they disagree with then they should be fired and silenced.

>Claim your Free speech
>People aren't allowed to have opinions outside of work that may be against 100% company line.

Also morons, even she says she was only fired because of GG shit and she was basically forced out of her role directly by GG shit before they even discovered the modelling, which isn't even against Nintendo company policy.
>>
>>483232
If Nintendo were lying about the reason for firing her, she could sue them for slander. They are literally unable to lie about this.

I don't even care about Gamergate. I'm all for girls actually wearing clothing. But this bitch talked shit and got hit.
>>
>>482070
>mfw the video game industry is getting bigger and bigger, so things like this are bound to keep happening
>mfw the mods keep trying to force consumers to stick their heads in the sand like good little sheep

Why do the mods hate consumer rights?
>>
File: 543223.jpg (15 KB, 635x414) Image search: [Google]
543223.jpg
15 KB, 635x414
>>482764
>>
>>483706
The fuck does this have to do with consumer rights? How about you point at sony and ms instead for their paying 3rd parties to not release games on other systems? How about you point at valve straight out ignoring 90% of local laws worldwide? How about you point at new games getting cut more and more into pieces to cashier double?
Fucking hate you kids.
>>
>>483770
>There's starving children in africa so nothing you say matters!
>>
File: StoneColdSteveAustinE.png (143 KB, 424x318) Image search: [Google]
StoneColdSteveAustinE.png
143 KB, 424x318
>>482070
Fuck off with this garbage. All twitter screencaps should be instantly banned.
>>
File: 1332511911667.jpg (26 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1332511911667.jpg
26 KB, 600x337
>>483836
NIGGA I AM TALKING VIDEOGAMES
STIFF THAT DIRECTLY IS DONE WITH VIDEOGAMES AND INFLUENCES THE MARKETS AND GAMES MADE AVILABLE
GO CHOKE ON YOUR FUCKING IPHONE YOU SHITPOST FROM ALL DAY YOU FUCKING CANCER
YES IM MAD YOU LITTLE FAG BECAUSE I HATE YOU AND YOUR IODIOTIC FRIENDS WHO CHOOSE TO SHIT UP THE WHOLE INTNERET
>>
File: gamergatewasntinvolvedsrslyguyz.png (123 KB, 792x996) Image search: [Google]
gamergatewasntinvolvedsrslyguyz.png
123 KB, 792x996
GG DIN DU NUTTIN
>>
>>482070
That's it. they need to fucking make another /fur/, only centered around this shit and then permaban everyone who posts there.
>>
>>484937
>b-b-but its okay when feminists get men fired for having non-feminist beliefs
Get fucked. She was a pedo who got exposed, and Nintendo rightfully fired her.
If Alison were a man, and made the same comments she did regarding decriminalization of CP, Nintendo would never have hired "him" in the first place.
>>
>>485637
If by some miracle a man did make it that far, I'm sure we would treat him the same way. It's not like them being men stopped us from shitting on Klepek or Burch. These people like to just play the gender card because it's their "easy out". They know they're in the wrong so they look for pity instead of admitting fault.
>>
>>484937

That's weev m8, not "GG". He's gone to jail for trolling too hard before this even started.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.