[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was browsing the bans page, and I noticed this. Since when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
I was browsing the bans page, and I noticed this.

Since when is spideyposting forbidden on /b/? I thought it was a time-honored tradition going back to desuposting.
>>
you can get banned for anything on /b/.
>>
/qa/ makes me cringe sometimes.

This is the same board that constantly talks about how the mods ban people for everything and you still don't get that the mods just ban whoever they feel like?
>>
>>482009
It says reposting/spamming so I imagine he was doing it in a really problematic way.
>>
File: 1445036821667.jpg (77 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1445036821667.jpg
77 KB, 640x480
>>482012
It's something that /b/ does all the time. Undesirable threads, like loli, shota, fur, or boxxy are flooded by off-topic pictures in order to fill up the image limit. It's been going on for years, a natural defense mechanism, if you will.
>>
>>482011
the tripfag who started this thread is a well known whiner here.
>>
>>482009
>derp_commander !!SSXdvR3LCoa
>fucking
>derp
>commander
>he is the commander of the derps
>he goes on 4chan EVERY DAY and shitposts under his super special unique snowflake name, "derp_commander" with his super special unique snowflake tripcode
>he is the one
>the only
>love him or hate him
>derp_commander
>>
>>>/rules/b/1
>>
Mods can ban you for no reason on /b/, lurk more, newfriend.
>>
File: 1324501754001.jpg (53 KB, 499x486) Image search: [Google]
1324501754001.jpg
53 KB, 499x486
>>482082
I am aware of that. I was merely asking to clarify if this constituted a policy change or not.
>>
>>482045
>>482131
>>>/b/rules/1
>>
>>482010
More like you can get banned for anything on any boards.
>>
It's another thread where I tell derp commander that he's a cancer and that he should kill himself.

Well, I guess it cannot be helped.
>>
>>482328
Normally I'd disagree, but he's retarded enough not to understand rule 1 of /b/.
>>
>>482009
>tripfag cancer complaining how he can't shitpost on shitposting board.
>>
>>482328
he's either oldfag cancer for still referencing a meme like that or newfag cancer
either way he's concentrated cancer and should kill himself
>>
>>482091
It constitutes you getting banned on /b/ for no reason you dense cunt. How hard is this to understand?
>>
>>482091
I'm pretty sure that was a loli thread he got banned in. He keeps posting spiderman and taking up the image cap limit because he is autistic. He has been doing this for ages now and the mods finally public banned him, but he is still doing it
>>
>>482471
'no'
>>
Speaking of the bans page, what's your personal favorite banned post to read? I find the /v/ flame war posts pretty funny.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.