[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw /qa/ will never be a nice chill board again like moot wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: degwin.jpg (23 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
degwin.jpg
23 KB, 320x240
>tfw /qa/ will never be a nice chill board again like moot wanted
>>
>>481654
>moot
>muh cumfy

Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>481654
>like moot wanted
Yeah I'm pretty sure moot said no such thing, ever.
>>
I'm pretty sure he was too lazy to delete it.
>>
>>481654
it was intended to be a temp board for q&a for his farewell

just remember the best it was and leave it at that. it could only be sustained for so long until it went to shit
>>
File: 1445806588779.png (245 KB, 436x359) Image search: [Google]
1445806588779.png
245 KB, 436x359
>>481688
You're probably one of those fags that came here during Hiro's /qa/.

What do you know? All you do is complain about nothing.
>>
succ my fuccinc dicc u niccer faccot
>>
Sorry you want to return to the old days, but we're now the cornerstone of 4chan. We're shaping it for the future of this website.
>>
I really do miss how comfy this board use to feel. Maybe when everyone realizes hiro doesn't read this board, it'll go back.
>>
File: 35.jpg (82 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
35.jpg
82 KB, 660x495
>>482286
>we're now the cornerstone of 4chan
>>
>>482287
"Comfy" was never a desirable attribute.
>>
>>482287
If it's still around and Hiro and developers and mods stop posting for a good six months. I'm guessing maybe early December might be nice.
>>
>>482287
Hiro does post on this board quite often. Do you not read this board because you're angry at it not being exactly what you want it to? Is that why you're not aware of his posts? Because Hiro has already established this as a place where he talks to people. The only way it would change back is if he said, straight up, "I am done talking to people here, forever."
>>
This site has ruined the word comfy for me. I picked a similar but different word that I use in its place, but I'm going to keep it secret so people can't ruin it.
>>
>>482297
email it to me pls
>>
>>482298
I'll do you one better and send you a PM, but it's going to cost you. I need about 500 4chan Points to reach the next tier. Hook me up and then we'll talk. My ID is 9383090.
>>
>>482273
Piss off you insufferable sycophant.
m00t was a piece of shit too arrogant for SA and anyone who still gives a shit about that hypocritical faggot after all the years of fucking people over, can fuck off and die.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.