[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is hiro datamining us?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 6346.jpg (45 KB, 640x454) Image search: [Google]
6346.jpg
45 KB, 640x454
Is hiro datamining us?
>>
>>481625
oh no, he might sell the fact that i masturbate to traps to advertising companies i don't even see because of addblock.
THE HORROR
>>
>>481630
I'm worried that other people will be able to find out my dox and what i have posted.
>>
>>481632
So stop being a faggot on 4chan then you dense fuck.
>>
>>481625
He owns a company dedicated to analysing data for selling to advertising companies. It isn't exactly a secret. Yes, the cunt is datamining you.

>>481630
>>481641
I want to personally put a bullet through you fucking skull.
Fuck off back to IRC, you pathetic hotpocketeer.
>>
Could be, but so does every other site you visit. Why else would their services be free to use? They're selling the 21st century's most valuable commodity - information.
>>
File: yourtears81022.jpg (60 KB, 470x685) Image search: [Google]
yourtears81022.jpg
60 KB, 470x685
>>481643
Aw, struck a nerve did I sweetheart? Babby mad that he's been posting identifiable info like the rube he is, and is now scared of raep?

Plenty of other websites to shitpost on faggot, you might want to check them out as apparently you have already outed yourself here. Why else would you be panicking?
>>
>>481625
Probably, but I don't mind.
I have nothing to hide.
>>
>>481665
A lot of loyaly for an unpaid moderator.
>>
>>481671
>le nothing to hide argument
>>
>>481679
It's true. Do you have something to hide, Anonymous?
By the way, no I am not a moderator or a member of the NSA.
>>
Yes, 4chan is a botnet. Leave this place, now.
>>
Who cares
I post so many contradicting opinions per day that even the NSA have no idea what my beliefs actually are
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.