[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does /g/ literally not have mods or what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: g mods pls.png (244 KB, 1625x359) Image search: [Google]
g mods pls.png
244 KB, 1625x359
seriously? and someone posted CP in one of these threads, the mods deleted that but they left the thread up??
>>
>>481613
>0,0145519 TiBs of RAM
lol what
>>
>>481613
>someone posted CP in one of these threads, the mods deleted that but they left the thread up??
If a post gets enough reports, it deletes automatically.
>>
>>481650
>If a post gets enough reports, it deletes automatically.
This is false.
>>
>>481663
Is it really?
Huh.
>>
>make thread on /g/ complaining about the "16GB RAM" shitposts
>my thread gets deleted
>meanwhile there's literally 10 of those 16gb ram meme threads still up

I don't understand the mods at all. Unless they think it's funny or they're making those threads themself
>>
>>481664
moot tried it once, and it quickly led to people spamming reports through proxies.
>>
>>481650
>>481663
On the other hand, I think it was leaked at some point that when a post gets a certain number of CP reports, it's open to deletion by any janitor, even if they're not assigned to the board. It presumably has to actually be CP for them to delete it and not get shitcanned, though.
>>
>>481613
>mods delete fap fuel but leave up spam
Is this some cruel joke?
>>
>>481676
you mean "illegal content" reports? theres no option for reporting just CP
>>
What is the premise of these 16GB of RAM may-may? That that is too much and you can never use it, or that it is expensive?
>>
>>481763
Yes, "illegal content" pretty much always means CP in practice, so I didn't bother to distinguish.
>>
>thread complaing /g/ on /g/ gets deleted
>>
>/g/
>mods
You must be GNU
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.