[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's been a year and I'm still hung up on moot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: Download_2015_11_29_11_13_34.jpg (49 KB, 850x757) Image search: [Google]
Download_2015_11_29_11_13_34.jpg
49 KB, 850x757
>It's been a year and I'm still hung up on moot leaving us
Sad
>>
>>481563
moot was a sjw and a sellout, he wasn't the man he was 5 years prior to that

also he let the boards stagnate and never added anything new like the fucking tool he was. And he never posted. What a shit admin.
>>
>>481576
Hi /v/, sorry about your journalism, but allowing raids attracts the underage.
>>
>>481576
>And he never posted.
he probably never posted in the boards you visit because they were full of miserable underaged faggots
>>
File: 1456186151398.png (276 KB, 424x412) Image search: [Google]
1456186151398.png
276 KB, 424x412
>>481587
Yeah, I never saw him much on /a/ tbqh.
>>
>>481563
Moot was fucking awful and every problem this site was a direct result of his fuckery. They hired him at Jewgle so you know he was doing something wrong.
>>
>>481656
/a/ is shit
>>
File: wasteoftime.jpg (2 MB, 2327x3312) Image search: [Google]
wasteoftime.jpg
2 MB, 2327x3312
>moot was a sjw
Yes so sjw he allowed a board like /pol/ to stay.
>and a sellout,
Yes he clearly sold off this website for a huge profit and never invested much time or money into this hellhole.
>he wasn't the man he was 5 years prior to that
No one is, he grew up because he was forced to but did so quite well for the circustances.
>also he let the boards stagnate
Did you want him to spam a funny youtube video on every board every week? I remmeber the one time he wanted to change /v/ but sadly caved in to the culture cancer.
>and never added anything new like the fucking tool he was.
The complete overhaul of the sites code is nothing? There were alsways little things added throughout the years:
>And he never posted.
100% wrong. Your board must be really shit to never have seen moot post.
>What a shit admin.
no u
>>
>>481875
>I remmeber the one time he wanted to change /v/ but sadly caved in to the culture cancer.

Hm? What was he gonna do?
>>
>>481875
He tried to delete /pol/. He just couldn't because they fought back. He is totally an SJW.
>>
>>481893
He had no intention of deleting /pol/, dipshit. He changed it to "the cuck board" for a bit specifically to annoy them and to show that they had no power over him. The board only stayed because he decided it was okay for it to stay.

I don't know why you'd even suggest otherwise. Are you just that deluded?
>>
>>481903
He LITERALLY deleted it and had to undelete it.

>what is /pol/ harbor

You sosjus types do love trying to rewrite history don't you?
>>
>>481918
>sosjus

Laughing my fucking ass off, did you really just abbreviate it like that?

He didn't """"""""""""""""HAVE""""""""""""""" to undelete anything. He undeleted it because he felt like it. Simple as that.
>>
>>481903
>He had no intention of deleting /pol/
>>481920
>He didn't """"""""""""""""HAVE""""""""""""""" to undelete anything. He undeleted it because he felt like it.

Loving every laugh.

Moot was a cancerous SJW cuck and I sincerely hope he dies.
>>
>>481920
>He undeleted it because he felt like it.
mercy truly is the worst virtue
>>
>>481924
So which one is it? You can't seem to decide. That's right, because you don't actually know. You can't provide a single reason why moot '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''HAD'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' to delete /pol/. Because he never had to.
>>
>>481928
>not even remembering what you posted
>posting conflicting stories
>then pretending you didn't post them
>desperately trying to warp the conversation with your insanity
This is the natural state of the SJW. Logic is something completely beyond their comprehension.

Moot deleted /pol/ because, as we all know, he was an SJW sellout. He undeleted it because /pol/ protested on every board site-wide. Moot undeleted it and slunk off back to his cuck shed.
>>
File: 1411042158321.gif (37 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1411042158321.gif
37 KB, 200x194
>wake up
>remember the cuck is gone forever
>mfw
>>
>>481930
Now you're the one who is making shit up. Moot literally never deleted /pol/. /pol/ could do absolutely nothing to him and they know it. Moot giveth, and moot taketh away.
>>
>>481936
As I recall it, moot was fond of randomly coming to /pol/ and calling us all jews from time to time. I remember the time he embedded the really loud looping Hava Nagila video in the background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a-lQCm6f_s
>>
>>481939
Exactly.
>>
man this is why everyone hates /pol/
>>
>>482038
You'd think /pol/ wouldn't think fondly of unwanted immigrants who break into someone's house, destroy the existing culture, and harass the owner until he leaves.
>>
But seriously, it's not like moot never deleted boards. He deleted /r9k/ and /new/, but he never dared to delete /pol/. Or maybe he never wanted to delete it? I honestly don't know what to think.
>>
File: 1403061506028.png (291 KB, 812x505) Image search: [Google]
1403061506028.png
291 KB, 812x505
I can't believe he went to work for google.

>the faggots itt
Disgusting.
>>
>>482046
Funny comparisson because Newage /pol/acks are the robbing, murdering and raping barbarians on 4chan right now.
>>
>>482141
How dare you. /pol/ is a board of peace!
>>
>>482141
>>482152
yes yes that's the joke congrats
>>
>>482120
He did delete /pol/ though. He brought it back to show that he can create and destroy on a whim, like a god of sorts.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.