[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we filter the word "normies" to the phrase "also,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: comfy.png (167 KB, 376x328) Image search: [Google]
comfy.png
167 KB, 376x328
Can we filter the word "normies" to the phrase "also, I've never had sex"?

It just seems that every single person who throws that word around is an /r9k/ reject and they parade around their social inadequacies like a badge of pride. They honestly believe they're in good company when they post on other boards when they're not.
>>
Where do you think you are, faggot?
>>
I hate that word so much.

They bring it to other boards and it just gets people off topic talking shit to them.
>>
>>481200
Reminder that only normalfags would use "normie" over normalfag.
>>
>>481223
>only normalfags would use "normie"
Only complete normies like you think this.
>>
>>481225
t. normalfag
>>
>>481200
how come its wrong to make fun of girls for being sluts, but its fine to make fun of guys for being virgins?
>>
>>481274
men aren't supposed to be virgins, if they are, it means there's something developmentally wrong with you
>>
>>481276
Same goes for slutty women.
>>
>>481277
yeah, but society expects them not to be responsible for their own actions, so you'e expected not to point it out.

Maybe you'll have better luck next reroll.
>>
>>481278
>society expects them not to be responsible for their own actions
I thought feminists wanted gender equality?
>>
>>481281
that was 30 years ago

modern feminists want to be treated like overgrown children, and men aren't allowed to point it out
>>
>>481274
well both are really rather lame jokes. "low fruit" if you will. not very surprising, or unexpected, these days, where it's practically already on everybody's lips the moment sexual experience is ever brought up. I make these jokes post-post-ironically.
>>
>>481283
By modern you mean the extremist ones that 4chan likes to find and laugh at. Most women who consider themselves feminists aren't actually that bad.
>>
>>481274
It's not.

It is, however, fine to make fun of guys for thinking being a virgin makes them the goddamn Übermensch.
>>
>>481290
If a woman lives in a first world country in the current year and genuinely believes that she is "oppressed," then yeah she's a bad person.
>>
>>481200
"Normie" is such a lame contraction even I as an Australian find it offensive
>>
>>481361
"normie" exists as a PC alternative to "normalfag", because you can't say "fag" on reddit.
>>
>>481366
I think it has more to do with the infantilism of people who seriously regard the concept of a "normalfag"
>>
>>481200
normie, get out.
>>
>>481200
when was the last time the mods did anything suggested on this board?
>>
>>481375
People who seriously regard the concept of a "normalfag" wouldn't debase themselves by infantilizing the term.
>>
>>481837
They already debased themselves by taking normalfag seriously. I don't see why one more step would change anything.
>>
>>481846
That's like saying there's no difference between eating chips off the floor and eating your own shit out of the toilet. There's still a difference.
>>
>>481200
Can we filter the word "anime" to the phrase "also, I've never had sex"?
It just seems that every single person who throws that word around is an /a/ reject and they parade around their social inadequacies like a badge of pride. They honestly believe they're in good company when they post on other boards when they're not.
>>
>>481856
please leave
>>
I personally like to filter the :^) face to "also, I'm retarded." Thus far, it has never been wrong.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.