[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the most underrated boards?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: boards.png (97 KB, 821x323) Image search: [Google]
boards.png
97 KB, 821x323
What are the most underrated boards?
>>
/out/
/trv/
/p/
>>
>>480733
/ic/
I would say that you shouldn't post your quality boards, but we are in a hidden one so I don't see much harm.
>>
/mu/ definitely
>>
>>480733
/wsg/, a place to find a good gif/webm you can post everywhere outside 4chan
>>
wsr
>>
>underrated
/sp/
/wsg/
/wg/

>overrated
/gif/
/mu/
/int/
most Japanese boards

>correctly rated as shit
/pol/
/v/
/tv/
[s4s]
reincarnated /r9k/

>correctly rated as good
/k/
/trv/
>>
>>480911
LOL
>>
>>480911
/mu/ is the new /b/ 2.0 right now. I miss old /mu/.
>>
/lit/ and /jp/
>>
>>481485
Other than /sp/ and [s4s] this seems pretty accurate
>>
>>481485
>/wsg/
But the board is fucking slow, and for a niche board is pretty weird that is such low quality.

The /wsg/ memes are the fucking worse. The only good threads are the gondola threads, which are pretty sweet.
>tfw gondola threads are too good for its own good
>tfw they'll attract underage and shitposters
>tfw it will reach a point where people will miss the point and 90% of it will stop being associated with atmospheric and confy songs, and they'll just be some unironic "crawling in my skin" with a photo they liked but without really the intention of integrating a gondola organically and they'll just be hidden somewhere in the corner, like a watermark.

Yes, I'm aware of my autism, but you first need to understand gondola, create gondola, enjoy gondola.
>>
>>480739
>/ic/
>DUDE MORE LOOMIS LMAO
It's overrated.
>>
File: git_good.jpg (9 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
git_good.jpg
9 KB, 220x200
>>481530
>>
>>481485
/sp/ is a great board but i think everyone knows that. it's hardly underrated.
controversially, i also think /v/ is great for the same reasons i think /sp/ is great.

but can we all just back up for a second and talk about how bad /g/ is? /g/ is awful and might actually need to be removed.
>>
/sp/ is no longer infamous like it was, but I can't watch a sporting event without being in the livethread on /sp/. Even when I'm at stadiums, I go to the thread on /sp/.

Also, /o/ is pretty cool even though most of the board can't afford a decent car. It's funny having someone with a bus pass of a 1986 Volvo talk shit about my 2015 Z51.
>>
Why is this thread not googalised or is it just me
>>
I would say, but I want them to stay underrated.
>>
>>481558
>he bought a c7
laughingwhores.jpg
>>
>>480733
/tg/
>>
>>483574
Fucking this, right?
>>
File: wp426.jpg (461 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wp426.jpg
461 KB, 1920x1080
>>480733
always /wg/

we have great papes

more people need to believe
>>
/vr/ and /tg/ are overrated, the former mostly argues mostly about HOW you play the vidya instead of the shit around it like /v/, and the latter is just ruined with quest bullshit.

You can't really hate /trash/ because it's effectively anything goes. Can't blame furries for taking advantage of that.
>>
>>483695
/vr/ is largely overrated, mostly by itself. It is very much like /m/.
>>
>>480733
/gd/
>>
>>480733
/wsr/
>>
>>483695
>the latter is just ruined with quest bullshit
Quests are good, though.
>>
>>480733
/3/
/i/
/wsr/
>>
/o/ is gold.
>>
>>480733
[s4s] and /gd/ are nice
>>
>>485157
>>485026
>/gd/
>hey guise check out this logo I just made!
>>
File: Fedora Tricks.webm (2 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Fedora Tricks.webm
2 MB, 720x480
>>481522
>But the board is fucking slow, and for a niche board is pretty weird that is such low quality.
>The /wsg/ memes are the fucking worse. The only good threads are the gondola threads, which are pretty sweet.
>Yes, I'm aware of my autism, but you first need to understand gondola, create gondola, enjoy gondola.

you should kill yourself
>>
>>480733
/hist/
/an/
/diy/
/out/
>>
>>480733
/f/ used to be a hidden gem, but all of the content creators left over the years.
One upside is that /f/ adjusts very slowly, so I can indulge in being an oldfag there.
>>
File: 1459103462899.jpg (219 KB, 800x1154) Image search: [Google]
1459103462899.jpg
219 KB, 800x1154
>>481530
>>
>>485287
Remind me of the significance of this?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.