[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is literally impossible to discuss anything on 4chan anym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: modabuse.png (64 KB, 1031x378) Image search: [Google]
modabuse.png
64 KB, 1031x378
It is literally impossible to discuss anything on 4chan anymore now that the mods listen to any whining babies and ban anyone who dares to not circlejerk. Look at this shit:

https://arch.b4k.co/jp/thread/14969634/#14969634

Mods banned me and delete ALL of my posts just because the fucking babies in there couldn't handle any opposing opinions? Same shit happens on /a/, I can't make an anti-yuri thread without being deleted and banned for "shitposting".

When did this place become an insufferable hugbox? Pic may or may not be related.
>>
>>480271
I have noticed stricter and sometimes just seemingly blatant nofunallowed moderation around now, but honestly looking at your post it is just a shitpost.

It seems like you're the one who can't handle opposing opinions because you're trying to cast it all off as being /v/irgins. Your post added nothing meaningful and just serves to start shit.
>>
>>480271
Are you guy who claimed that guys who like romance are all "light cuckolds"?
>>
>>480296
No, but if you enjoy yuri or any other form of lesbian romance and are a guy you are literally a cuck. An actual cuck, not a meme-cuck like those retards on /pol/ call everyone they don't like.
>>
>>480312
I'm starting to figure out why you got banned.
>>
File: 1442785312868.jpg (52 KB, 373x273) Image search: [Google]
1442785312868.jpg
52 KB, 373x273
I like where this thread is going.
>>
>>480328
Why? Because I have my own opinions and don't like mindless hugboxes?
>>
>>480312
Don't be a guy, then.
>>
>>480520
That's pretty difficult.

Regardless these disgusting femfaggot-lovers have their own board and I'd like them to stop shitting up mine.
>>
>>480542
snip snip, motherfucker
>>
>>480542
>mine
You're new to the board, it's not yours, and every time you tried to pull rank you got fucked for it.

The desperate need to paint yourself as "defending the board" alone should be enough to have you banned.
>>
>>480389
I don't think you know what an opinion is.
>>
>>480271
make use of the latrine Mohamet
>>
>>480271
It's true that mods are abusing their power more than ever before, but there's nothing we can do about it.
>>
>>480312
>you are literally a cuck.
I'm glad you got banned.
>An actual cuck for watching 2D lesbians

What the fuck am I even reading
>>
>>480688
You're watching what happens when one of the tards over on /v/ escapes.
>>
>>480688
I've got to say he's got a pretty good point actually, even if he's more than a little blunt about it.
>>
>>480695
It's not a good point at all, it doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>480695
No OP, you don't have a good point at all.
>>
>>480718
I'm not OP. In fact I think that anyone who enjoys romance of any sort that doesn't involve themselves is a cuck. I would even extend that to anyone who has a "waifu", because she will never be real and/or love you. Same with husbando.

It's just my opinion though, and I know I'm probably in the minority.
>>
>>480826
Wow, you must have a real problem with news reports about couples who have been married for 60+ years if romance causes you so much buttpain..
>>
>>480826
So this is how a human without empathy responds to human relationships. Interesting.
Has your sociopathy been formally diagnosed yet?
>>
fuck yuri
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.