[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we use /c/ already? Mods, please start moving image dump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 584x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 584x544
Can we use /c/ already? Mods, please start moving image dump threads on /a/ over there.
>>
File: 1454808253350.jpg (20 KB, 310x156) Image search: [Google]
1454808253350.jpg
20 KB, 310x156
I agree
>>
>>480044
Mods don't moderate /a/, they instead protect the hivemind regardless of board and global rules.
>>
/c/ and /cm/ need to be merged or deleted altogether. 4chan has way too many weeb holdover boards that don't get nearly enough traffic to justify their existence.
>>
>>480772
If mods started moderating /a/, boards like /c/ would become packed within hours.
>>
>>480772
Hiro has already confirmed he has no intention of deleting boards. Suck a dick.
>>
>>480772
>merging /c/ and /cm/

Fuck no.
>>
>>480772
Are you serious...
>>
>>480772
good idea
>>
>>480772
kys
>>
>>480044
Kill yourself
>>480772
Kill yourself
>>
>>480772
Agreed.
/w/ should be deleted too. A whole board for anime wallpapers, please... I'd like someone to try and defend this board.
Imagedump-boards are pointless nowadays, just go to any boory you want and get the same content.
>>
>>480772
I want this to happen just to see weebs drown themselves in their own tears.
>>
>>481577
What you don't understand is that the "weebs" you outside scum refer to also want to see /a/ torn down and completely removed. We have other networks for slower discussion and boards like 双葉 for lurking and occasional /jp/ based discussion on board like のりもの and 東方裏。 The problem is that 4chan is where we grew up and fully cutting it out is an existential pain. It's like seeing your hometown being taken over by corporations and highways carving through were old streets used be, where people you used to know as part of a local community are now gone, along with their businesses and local fair.

Call it stubborn if you want but it is what it is and this was our home we made great and the truth of the situation is that it was turned to complete shit outsiders who had no respect or care about preserving a nice little corner of the cyberworld. Yes, /b/ attracted outsiders but the didn't understand the point of the random board.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.