[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*turns off lights* *looks into mirror* HIROSHIMA HIROSHIMA HIROSHIMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: rel.png (8 KB, 1154x87) Image search: [Google]
rel.png
8 KB, 1154x87
*turns off lights*
*looks into mirror*
HIROSHIMA
HIROSHIMA
HIROSHIMA
>>
>>479634
what board even is that?
>>
>>479634
what would /rel/ be
>>
>>479889
/rel/ Relegation
A board to get all the divegrass threads off /sp/.
>>
someone tell me what board the 900000 get game from
>>
>>479926
/his/
>>
>>479926
>>479952
easily guessed if you aren't an imbecile
>>479889
religion. i assume this would be a containment board
>>
>>479969
>containment board
For what? Religion and History are both the same, and if you want to discuss current shit go on /pol/. Shit is simple.
>>
>>480535
No.
Religion fits in better on /x/.
>>
>>480575
>*tips fedora*
>>
>>479889
The religion threads in /x/, but Alan even bigger target.
>>
>>480535
>Religion and History are both the same
huh
>>
>>480585
When you talk about it from a secular point of view it's both the same desu.
>>
>>479634
Memes aside, this would be for the best. The amount of threads on /his/ getting spammed with mediocre religious discussion is not even funny.
>>
>>480588
1. nice doubles
2. not exactly. i'd think a secular viewing of religion would probably interact with it on philosophical level, though i suppose an historical/anthropological viewing is also possible, but that kinda thing is very rare on /his/, though i'd certainly welcome it. basically, this: >>480592. i think it'd be for the betterment of /pol/, /his/ and /lit/ (and all other boards that receive it) if all the religious shitposting were shuffled off into one board.
>>
>>480588
>How did Christianity influence the development of the Roman Empire

vs

>How are you celebrating Easter this year
>>
>>480674
>Actual discussion

vs

>Blogposting
>>
>>480592
>The amount of threads on /his/ getting spammed with mediocre religious discussion is not even funny.
History and Religion are basically one the same, anon. You can't talk about one without talking about the other at the end of the day. There is no reason to make a religion board and nor would it fit here. That would be mostly a 'serious' board, which doesn't belong here. The only reason to do so is to appease stupid generalfags who don't like the notion of shit being spread out and topics having more than a single thread as it should be.

On top of that shit, you would LITERALLY be cutting out ACTUAL meat of /his/. Religion is heavily intertwined with History and a /rel/ board will just make the stupid generalfags and retards who don't know how the site works go "GO BACKTO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD >>>/rel/ you stupid religionfags" until the mods put that into the rules itself. Religion will always be brought up which is why there is lots of threads for it, due to how intertwined with history it is. You can't have a /his/ or /rel/ board with it having lots of the other. Of course it is going to have lots of stupid threads for it, it's a core part of the board and asking a board for it is like me asking for a /sho/unen or /moe/blob board because they are popular topics on /a/.

It isn't like over half the board is just religion.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.