[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go onto /qa/ expecting discussion and criticism on 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 4 (1).png (481 KB, 817x612) Image search: [Google]
4 (1).png
481 KB, 817x612
>all innovative additions and legit problems are ignored and shitposted in
>pages of shitty "BAN WHAT I DON'T LIKE" threads and "DELETE THIS" threads are bumped and filled with people unironically agreeing

Question: Do you guys actually think your opinions on the website matter? Because they don't
>>
Do you think your opinions on others' opinions matter?
>>
File: 1381780578630.jpg (32 KB, 580x259) Image search: [Google]
1381780578630.jpg
32 KB, 580x259
>>478694
I can't tell if you're legitimately meta-whining about /qa/'s meta-whining or if you're just shitposting, but either way you're a giant faggot and your opinion is worth even less than that of the guys you are referring to in your question.
>>
>>478702
Okay, I understand your butthurt.
But the truth is a mod would never be seen taking any of the cancerous recommendations this board hands out
>>
>>478704
I noticed you didn't answer my question.
>>
>>478708
Are you saying your question wasn't rhetorical?
>>
>>478713
It was not. Please tell us where you think your opinions about others' opinions ranks in relation to others' opinions.
>>
>>478744
1. doubles
2. I am the unique one, the creative nothing, and all is already my property.
>>
>>478744
Couldn't help but notice that you didn't answer OP's question.
>>
>>478751
My answer relies on his and every banal post between mine and his drives me further from this.
>>
>>478760
Well if you're not going to answer OPs question then OP isn't going to answer yours.

Great thread, guys. Pack it in!
>>
>>478744
Because a healthy dose of criticism never hurts anyone

that and your stupid for using this board
>>
>>478761
He already answered it for me in the op. You can answer my question too if you can't already tell where I'm going with this.
>>
>>478765
>Because a healthy dose of criticism never hurts anyone
But
>opinions on the website matter? Because they don't

?
>>
>>478694
It's exactly what happened with the original /q/.

I think the only reason this place still exists is because Hiro forgot about it. I still pray they delete this board and ban all of us for being whining faggots.
>>
redditor plz leave
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.