[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you hide your power level? I'm incredibly absorbed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: fistqCp.jpg (995 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
fistqCp.jpg
995 KB, 2400x2400
How do you hide your power level?

I'm incredibly absorbed into music.

I know way too much about gaming.

my movie taste is not generic.

I probably come across as autistic as fuck.

How am I supposed to have a conversation with someone that's actually productive when they like Foo Fighters and Smash 4?

I have no idea how to converse.

I didn't post this on /r9k/ because they're abunch of idiots and the responses there are guaranteed cancer.

Years of lurking on 4chan has led to inevitable isolation. I just wanna touch butts, man.
>>
You're probably not as weird as you think you are.

Find people who like the same stuff as you.
>>
I don't. My (few) friends also browse 4chan. We are all weird. Not in that "haha I'm so random" way. In the "I'm autistic and people look at me funny when I'm in public and I feel like a degenerate" way. But at least I'm not a lonely degenerate.
>>
You just do. You grin and smile and go "fuck yeah, smash 4 is awesome!" "yeah sure you can put some foo fighters" "oh yeah dude, you know so much about computers"
>>
>>478214
so I lie and die a dishonest miserable death?
>>
>>478216
Welcome to the real world.
>>
>>478208
Stop pretending that you're more intelligent and unique than everyone else might be a start. You probably have a habit of judging "normies" by appearance, without even giving them a chance to fully express themselves. Are all fans of Smash and Foo Fighters doomed to only like things of a similar level, or is it possible that their interests, like yours, go deeper?
>>
>>478379
Their interest going deeper is incredibly rare. I've given people a chance plenty of times.
>>
Smash 4 IS good though.

I guarantee I know more about games than you, OP, and I'm not scared to hide my power level. I talk about what I know about, and if they don't like that, they can go fuck themselves. Stop being a fucking pussy.
>>
>>478498
If you can't see the horrific balance and short sided/shallow design of Smash 4, how much do you know about gaming?
>>
>>478208
Just don't act like a smug piece of shit whenever somebody describes liking something that you don't like.
>>
>>478757
You're doing it again, OP. And you're not showing your "Power Level" right now, but rather you're showing yourself to be an arrogant neckbeard.

>how much do you know about gaming?
I know 91 about gaming.

If you believe Sm4sh to be so "short sided" as you put it, then all you've really told me is how much of a glass is half empty kind of guy you are. Are you aware of just how many fighting games there are? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fighting_games Do you honestly believe that Super Smash Bros Wii U is below 50% on this list? So you know a few games better than it. Big whoop. I know a thousand games worse than it and Smash4 is pretty good.
>>
>>478208
I don't becaus I'm not an insecure faggot
>>
>>478757

He knows their point is to have fun
>>
just don't listen to them
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.