[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything more annoying than some little shit calling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: 49733298_p0.jpg (162 KB, 730x1000) Image search: [Google]
49733298_p0.jpg
162 KB, 730x1000
Is there anything more annoying than some little shit calling you a newfag when you've been coming to the site for a decade? It's the classic go-to boogeyman when you don't share their opinion, because you're apparently not allowed to think differently from the 4chan hivemind.
>>
>boogeyman
Stopped reading here. You haven't been coming to this site for a decade.
>>
>>478155
See? There it is again! I almost didn't use that word, but then I thought "No, you know what, someone's going to prove my point if I say it." And it happened as the very first response. The irony is palpable.
>>
File: no you piece of shit.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
no you piece of shit.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
>>478157

>say something that only newfags or outsiders say
>someone treats you like one
>LOLOLOL MY POINT IS PROVEN
>>
People who try to label others as newfags or distinguish between themselves and other posters as oldfags are retarded anyways

See: both people in this thread
>>
>>478157
>act like a newfag
>don't want to be called a newfag
>LOL GUISE I WAS JUST PRETENDING
There's so many things wrong with your post...
>>
>>478160
>something that only newfags or outsiders say

>>478163
>act like a newfag

Could the point sail any higher over your heads?
>>
>>478142
2007~2008 was the beginning of the end.

>>478160
Thank fuck I don't live in America or by now I would have walked into a packed public event and take out hundreds of normalfag shitters like you. You're nothing but fucking human garbage because I know you are far too old to be excused for being such a piece of shit.
>>
>>478162
>hurr durr I take the false middle ground therefore everyone else is wrong and I am morally superior.

You're fucking scum as well.
>>
>>478274
no, FUCK YOU
>>
>>478277
Stop being annoyed when I'm right and you're wrong.
>>
>>478142
>some dumb kid calls me a newfag
>brush it off because I'm not a tryhard keyboard warrior
Wow.
>>
>>478280
I am ALWAYS better than LITERALLY every BODY else in THE world, bite ME
>>
>>478162
Also I never called myself an "oldfag." I'm expressing annoyance at people who claim only new people can possibly behave a certain way. Not only is it placing too much value on something that does not remotely fucking matter but it's also generally not even accurate. People just throw it at anyone, new or old.
>>
>>478142
It's been a problem for years and always will be from now on. I've found that much lower traffic boards are a lot like the old days where no one cared how you worded your posts.
>>
Status doesn't mean anything so if you can't act in a way that denotes you're not new you may as well be new. One facet of anonymity is that it removes any labels a person can apply to themselves to make themselves superior to others automatically. Sounds like you got butthurt or involved in an argument with someone and took it too far, if you've been here so long you should know people will say anything just to piss the other person off. Just don't respond or drop it.
>>
>>478142
If you'd really been here for as long as you say, then why do you let that shit get to you? Don't even fucking address it, or try to defend yourself. Just ignore that part of their shitpost.
>>
>cares about being called a newfag
I've been getting called that for ten years. I'm used to it now. Just how new are you for it to bother you?
>>
>>478142
> giving a shit about oldfag/newfag tags at all

You know how I know you're not an oldfag..?
>>
>>478142
newfag
>>
>>478142
I wanna fuck Hestia
>>
>>480354
Well you can't. Ever.
>>
>>478142
I think it's due to the new edgelord culture that pervades 4chan, particularly /pol/ and /v/. Gamergate attracted a lot of people from Reddit who think 4chan is just a site for people who think being rude is cool. They're exhilarated by anonymous culture because of all the confirmation they get from people who are exactly like themselves.

Not enough of them left during the Gamergate debacle. /pol/ in particular is attracting a lot of new traffic because it's Trump Campaign HQ, and this is bringing in a lot of blowhards who act like punks because they think that's "4chan culture." When 4chan has always just been about anonymous agoraphobic NEETs who are obsessed fans of different facets of culture.

This is why the interest-based boards have managed to stay relatively true to the classic 4chan culture. With the exception of /mu/, most of them have stayed relatively unchanged over the past 6 or 7 years.
>>
>>480980
ur an guck Xd
>>
>>478142
People have been calling me a newfag on 4chan for 11 years now. I got used to it.
>>
I don't give a shit. 4chan is all about nobody knowing who you are. I'm a real oldfag, I've been on this site since pretty much the beginning. I get a chuckle whenever some butthurt faggot calls me a newfag and tells me to gb2rdt. I don't try to pull the "I've been here since xxxx" because what's the point.
>>
madoka is ohneslty amazing!
>>
>>478142
Being a newfag isn't about how long you have been here but how you behave on here.
>>
>>481228
Which is dumb. Any remotely dissenting opinion and you're automatically under fire from all sides. People accuse Reddit of being a site that silences anyone who doesn't follow the herd, but how is 4chan any different?
>>
>>481950
On 4chan only shitposters get a vote.
>>
If someone attempts to undermine your discussion by saying that you're new and/or from Reddit, just ignore them completely and continue on with what you were saying. They give up pretty quickly.
>>
>>481966
Yeah, I've noticed that. They can't really react if you give them nothing to work with.
>>
>>481966
>He thinks i give up so easily.

Shitposters post until thread is dead
>>
>>481978
Some of us will never let the thread die.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.