[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way to get banned so I can't even view
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1450224976756.jpg (947 KB, 1200x1122) Image search: [Google]
1450224976756.jpg
947 KB, 1200x1122
What's the best way to get banned so I can't even view 4chan, without it being permanent? Is it even possible anymore?
>>
Do you have a phone? Then no, there is no way to prevent yourself from looking at it. Get banned on every machine tied to a wall, and you can just pop that thing out of your pocket and look at it.
>>
>>478106
>Is it even possible anymore?
Stopped reading right there
>>
>>478106
It's not possible, since they made it years ago so that you can view 4chan even after getting banned. I mean, there are ways to block yourself from accessing 4chan, but you'd know how to undo them, so it's pointless if you already don't know how to restrain yourself.

Nice picture btw. Good taste.
>>
>>478116
Damn son, stopping at the end of the post. You're a real rebel, aintcha?
>>
>>478106
Learn some self-control. If you want a break from 4chan, then take a break.
>>
>>478106
I'd say edit your HOSTS file but you would always be tempted to change it back.

Your ISP could block you from 4chan.org if you call them and pretend to be a concerned parent worried about their child sneaking access to filthy /b/ trap pictures. That way if you call back and try to get it removed they will think you're that kid and won't do it for you.
>>
>>478118
Damn tootin'
>>
File: 0065-1279837803011.jpg (21 KB, 286x360) Image search: [Google]
0065-1279837803011.jpg
21 KB, 286x360
>>478106
Put a gun against your head
Pull the trigger now you banned
>>
freddie mercury sucks
queen is a terrible band bro don't listen to him
>>
>>478441
this
>>
>>478106
Set up a parental lock and smash your keyboard when it asks to set a password.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.