[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can it be changed back to allow pro wrestling to be discussed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Brock-Lesnar_(1).jpg (41 KB, 379x404) Image search: [Google]
Brock-Lesnar_(1).jpg
41 KB, 379x404
can it be changed back to allow pro wrestling to be discussed on /tv/ and /sp/?

the quality of /asp/ has dropped dramatically in the past months since the rules were changed for wwe and pro wrestling to only be discussed on /asp/, to the point that most non wrestling generals have some sort of shit posting abotu wrestling in it, and any attempts at talking about a non-wwe wrestling organization gets shit posted into obscurity.

something really should be done.
>>
>>477595
Pro Wrestling board within a year
>>
>>477595
The problem isn't pro wrestling, the problem is the influx of /sp/ shitposters and their awful may-mays. If you recall, pro wrestling discussion on /asp/ used to be pretty good, and wrassling fans coexisted well with the skaters, martial artists, and other various athletes. Now all the posters that actually care about wrestling have migrated to /wooo/ and /asp/ is a cesspool. Really it just needs better moderation, but all of /wwe/ would probably start bitching and moaning if one of their shitposters got banned.
>>
>>477883
>/woo/
>good
It's worse than /asp/
>>
>>477901
>/wooo/
>bad

At least you can have actual discussion there. /asp/ is just a back and forth of people saying "lol Deanetty" and "18+" to each other.

Also,
>/woo/
>>
>>477595
This. On /sp/ WWE was confined to one general, autists just got triggered whenever they saw one while browsing threads. Now they have a whole board to shit up.
>>
one of the few good things to happen to /tv/ in the past few years was getting rid of wrestling.

you aren't wanted on /tv/ please stay gone.
>>
>>477905
>he whines that I don't care enough about his board to spell it properly
>/woo/
>harsh mods and huge circlejerk
>full of unfunny losers
>good
>>
>>477883
>pro wrestling discussion on /asp/ used to be pretty good
why do you think I want to split us back.

I've been there since summer of 2013 and when the merger happened I just thought it would be culture clash until everyone got settled in and situated but the shitposters from /sp/ ruin pretty much everything they touch
>>
There's some gimp spamming "This" in every thread in /asp/. Can someone please deal with it? Cheers.
>>
>>477595
/sp/ didn't get enough traffic to warrant /asp/ in the first place.

Half of these new boards should be deleted outright.
>>
There needs to be a massive purge. The levels of shitposting and autism are higher than ever. I even suggest just bannin wrestling from the site entirety
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.