[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mlp/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
What is the status of this post?
http://desustorage.org/q/thread/640332/#641855

>Things that are no longer allowed:
● Milky Way
● Fluffy ponies
● Ass-worship

Fuck fluffy ponies, they were cancerous as hell, but is this possible to allow Milky and ass worship again, as long as the no-no parts are properly covered?
There are EqG anthro threads with nude edits and bimbo threads, much more nsfw than big titted censored Milky Way.
>>
>>476479
Isn't there /trash/ for NSFW pony shit you don't even have to cover the bits
>>
>>476479
>is this possible to allow Milky and ass worship again, as long as the no-no parts are properly covered?

No, that stuff is too naughty for 4chan. Kids might see it!
>>
EqG is not anthro you ape.
>>
I'm sure, for bronies, "ass worship" means something else.
>>
File: wat_stoner.jpg (31 KB, 396x700) Image search: [Google]
wat_stoner.jpg
31 KB, 396x700
>>476553
>I'm sure, for bronies, "ass worship" means something else.
>>
>>476479

I'm not a brony so I'm not familiar with mlp stuff. But can someone explain why you can't post about certain ponies on the pony board?

I mean, it would be like if /o/ said you can't post about BMW's, Honda's, and Dodge's.
>>
>>476563
have you ever heard of zone-tan?
Think about a pony version of that.
>>
>>476563
Click on the picture and look closely.
Those are not socks m8.
that's why
>>
>>476479
>p-please let me post my lactating horse
reevaluate you're life
>>
>>476479

>fluffy ponies are cancer
>masturbating to horses isnt

You draw lines in strange places.
I liked Fluffy Ponies because it kept the Reddit/EQD fags out.
>>
>>476505
Yes it is you cumstain.
It's anthro combined with barbie dolls
>>
Is barneyfag dead?
>>
>>476713
shut up idiot.
>>
File: my-little-pony-equestria-girls.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
my-little-pony-equestria-girls.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1280
>>476728
How autistic are you?
>>
>>476739
Why da fuck you on [s4s] man you know their post-ironic philosophy keeps destroying you
>>
>>476739
How do you feel about all the anime spam outside of /a/? The smug anime girls, etc? I personally find it annoying, but you're so calm about it.
>>
>>476739
How fat are you? Follow up question, will you ever lose your virginity?
>>
File: akira.gif (211 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
akira.gif
211 KB, 480x320
>>476739
>Janitor-ed
I don't believe it
>>
>>476719
idk try checking his DA
>>
>>476559
When bronies say "ass worship" do they mean copious analingus, heavy femdom and implied fecalpheliac?

I just assumed it was "picture of pony asses" when they say it.
>>
>>478207
>still a virgin
How hard can it be to get a prostitute?
>>
where the fuck are the mods. There are at lest 3 offtopic threads up from hours ago
>>>/mlp/26884613
boards.4chan.org/mlp/thread/26882033/acaso-estos-ingleses-no-saben-que-hay-otros-pases
>>>/mlp/26881249
>>
>>478224
Pretty hard when you're an autist like me.
>>
>>478229
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26884613
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26882033
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26881249
>>
>>476479
wtf is a fluffy pony and wtf is a milky way
>>
/mlp/ should never have been made

Being a brony is like an imitation or caricature of genuine human interest. I can only imagine how much of nothing they did before discovering MLP.
>>
File: aba-kermit.jpg (30 KB, 500x533) Image search: [Google]
aba-kermit.jpg
30 KB, 500x533
>>476479
>5 days old thread gets image deleted because colourful cartoon horses triggered baldlord
>>
>>481645
Just shows you that mods do care.
>>
>>481616
>I can only imagine how much of nothing they did before discovering MLP.
They were watching anime. Same people. All bronies are also weebs.
>>
>>483152
No, actually. Bronies are composed of those idiots you see on 4chan who say anime is dead but have barely watched any anime in their lives. False weebs, or the biggest scum on the planet.
>>
>>483157
No. Bronies are weebs who moved on to the next level of moe: Furry moe. Cute ponies doing cute things.
>>
>>483157
So they're /a/ posters?
>>
>>483167
I just fucking said what they are, you are in no position to contradict me. Fucking die, right now.

>>483168
Yes.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.