[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest, how many of you just post pro-moderator wall of texts/arguments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1431347341286.jpg (99 KB, 1260x648) Image search: [Google]
1431347341286.jpg
99 KB, 1260x648
Be honest, how many of you just post pro-moderator wall of texts/arguments just in hopes of them somehow for some reason contacting you and letting you become a janitor rather than because you legitimately agree with their opinions/actions?
>>
Nah, that would be a pain in the ass. I post such arguments because my goal is the truth. I post anti-mod arguments just as much as I post pro-mod ones. It depends on whether or not they are actually RIGHT.
>>
>>475891
>Not getting a promotion because your mom loves you
>>
>>475891
that's impossible m8. mods literally can't contact you on 4chan and the only way to meet them with a pseudonym is on #4chan, which has the most antisocial mods of the entire team
>>
>>475891
Is there anyone cuck enough to do that?
>>
File: 1432362480671.jpg (129 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1432362480671.jpg
129 KB, 640x640
>>475891
<caring about internet arguments
>>
File: tough luck pal.jpg (146 KB, 735x500) Image search: [Google]
tough luck pal.jpg
146 KB, 735x500
>>475891

>I got BTFO by a greentext argument so I have to resort to insulting the method with which it was posted
>>
>>475891
One of the worst janitors we ever had was hired this way. I think it was a singular case.
>>
I defend them because 90% of the posters who come to cry about them either

A: got justifiably banned recently and are bitter about it

or

B: believe some retarded 8gag conspiracy about how they're all working with lizardmen to destroy Western civilisation

and I'll obviously defend them for preserving board quality, no way would I want to do that for fucking free, especially with the amount of hate they get
>>
>>475891
Being a janitor sounds like hard, unpaid, thankless work. It might seem desirable, but ultimately isn't once you see how their work is never done.
>>
>>477796
The reward is the illusion of power which is enough for a lot of people.
>>
File: argument_hieracrchy.png (165 KB, 777x656) Image search: [Google]
argument_hieracrchy.png
165 KB, 777x656
>>475891
well fag you seem to have a misunderstanding of how arguments work. Try brushing up on basic rhetoric and the fundamentals of logic.
>pic related
>>
No, that's just an 8gag conspiracy theory about how all the mods and janitors are working with lizardmen to destroy western civilization :^)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.