[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A polite request for a /cm/ sticky
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: stop this shit.png (145 KB, 882x292) Image search: [Google]
stop this shit.png
145 KB, 882x292
Hello mods,
As the subject says, I'd like to requesst a sticky for /cm/. My main reason for this being shit like pic related, where random dudes come to camwhore without reading the rules or looking at the board past its name. I realize /cm/'s a slow board and not many people care about it, but those of us who do visit are getting tired of this shit.

The sticky itself shouldn't be much trouble to put together, since all it really needs is:
1: A copy of the board rules, with emphasis on the animated males part.
2. A part saying that 'rate me' and similar shit belongs on /soc/.
3.. A copy of /c/'s sticky with the board names changed accordingly. This is mainly due to the seconding biggest annoyance we have with newbies making dupe threads without checking the catalog, not posting pics beyond the OP, etc.

I'd be willing to throw it together along with an OP pic for this if it does happen.

Additionally, I have a much more farfetched request that I'm going to throw out as well: Would it be possible to put (Anime) after the board's name? It'd be the quickest way to solve the first problem and catch anyone who didn't read the hypothetical sticky. /c/ doesn't get random camwhores, and it's definitely because its name makes it clear it's a board for illustrations.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
A /cm/ anon.
>>
>>475769
Normalfag boards have no fucking on 4chan to begin with.

Be thankful you are allowed to post and fuck, faggot..
>>
>>475778
People who aren't fucking mods, shouldn't act like fucking mods.
>>
>>475778
Wow, you sure showed him /v/ermin.
>>
>>475778
Wow.

OP's request was for something so unoffensive, a simple sticky to clarify the rules on his board, that you could not possibly take offense at it, but you still did anyways.

God this board is full of fucking literal autists who are looking for something to be offended at. Do you click /qa/ seeking out to fill your daily sperg-out quota for the day?
>>
>>475813
>>475814
>>475821
Get the fuck out normalfags.
You are lucky we allow you to be here at all so shut the fuck up and stay the fuck in your cancerous boards.
>>
>>475952
Check your privledge faggit.
>>
>>475952
>/cm/
>board for animu boys and traps
>normalfag
>>
File: 1293136522907.jpg (30 KB, 460x360) Image search: [Google]
1293136522907.jpg
30 KB, 460x360
>without reading the rules or looking at the board past its name
and you think they'd read a sticky thread?
>>
>>476015
I realize most probably wouldn't, but I still think it'd be better than doing nothing. I honestly think the name change would be the best thing, but I realize that it's beyond wishful thinking.
>>
What is /cm/ even supposed to be? I thought it was the shota board at first.
>>
>>476588
It's the gay anime /e/
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.